The Felger of Talking-Soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like a recent poster, i occasionally post some thoughts but have no idea who these BTDT, BTNT, perspective or pathfinder people are who are mentioned regularly (nor do i care to know the background), but its quite amusing most of the time. When its not amusing i simply stay away for a while. Occasionally there are some threads that are interesting discussions, but not too often as they get polluted quickly with all the nonsense. Don't know if Felger is the right thing to compare this site to, but its a comparison that has some merit.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I am not sure how I got sucked into this BS. For the record, I have never written any poetry or lyrics on this site. I have enough trouble just writing plain english.

BTW -- very interest theory in this thread. I love conspiracies. :)

-- Pathfinder
      That is the whole dunk tank routine. Felger goads people into a response and you responded. That's all about getting page views. It's textbook Forum 101, incite the crowd to increase page views. Notice how you have become the face of things you never really wrote or supported? That's the whole Mr Rogers Neighborhoid routine. You are now part of a script that Felger uses to incite the different interest groups along with SoccerMom1, Perspective, and BTDT and the rest of the characters in his fairytale land. Watch the response to this post, Odds are it will be aggressive and surly almost begging for a response. Typical dunk tank stuff

Comment

That is the whole dunk tank routine. Felger goads people into a response and you responded. That's all about getting page views. It's textbook Forum 101, incite the crowd to increase page views. Notice how you have become the face of things you never really wrote or supported? That's the whole Mr Rogers Neighborhoid routine. You are now part of a script that Felger uses to incite the different interest groups along with SoccerMom1, Perspective, and BTDT and the rest of the characters in his fairytale land. Watch the response to this post, Odds are it will be aggressive and surly almost begging for a response. Typical dunk tank stuff
        I hope you don't have kids because your logic is "wicked weird"

Comment

What this site needs is more posts from Squeeky Mazz!

Comment

I hope you don't have kids because your logic is "wicked weird"
            Too funny. Talk about Having a crystal ball

Comment

I've been scanning the forum off and on all weekend. I'm not sure what to call it but there is definitely something going on. I suspect that it might just be the perfect storm where business interests and mental illness coalesce.

Comment

I've been scanning the forum off and on all weekend. I'm not sure what to call it but there is definitely something going on. I suspect that it might just be the perfect storm where business interests and mental illness coalesce.
                No, BTDT, just you continually bumping up all of your threads continuously. Very curious to see what you do now after your most recent outing. Probably just more cries of persecution, projections of deflections, talk of ruining your hate discussions, and denials on top of denials.

Time for you to read Sartre's No Exit.

Comment

No, BTDT, just you continually bumping up all of your threads continuously. Very curious to see what you do now after your most recent outing. Probably just more cries of persecution, projections of deflections, talk of ruining your hate discussions, and denials on top of denials.

Time for you to read Sartre's No Exit.
                  Could you imagine this guy coaching your daughter or reffing one of her games?

Comment

Could you imagine this guy coaching your daughter or reffing one of her games?
                    I can't even imagine his as a parent.

Comment

I can't even imagine his as a parent.
                      Unfortunately I'm sure most of us CAN imagine BTDT as a parent, and it's not a pleasant thought. Feel for those kids.

Comment

"Feel for those kids."

Does that include the one you're always putting down?

Comment

"Feel for those kids."

Does that include the one you're always putting down?
                          Have never once put that kid down. I've commented on the forced and restricted choices her enraged father allowed her. Big, big difference. I argued FOR her talent and he has deflated her talent....I mean, if we're keeping it real.

Comment

Have never once put that kid down. I've commented on the forced and restricted choices her enraged father allowed her. Big, big difference. I argued FOR her talent and he has deflated her talent....I mean, if we're keeping it real.
                            Sorry, had you pegged wrong. You're a real standup guy.

Comment

So are saying that you personally know the kid well enough to understand what she really wants or are you simply guessing?

Comment

So are saying that you personally know the kid well enough to understand what she really wants or are you simply guessing?
                                Not surprisingly, and as usual, you present very rigid and distorted binary options, which I reject. Stands to reason that a kid of 2 Duke grads, with a younger sibling at the time on track for some very high profile school, and coming from a celebrity family, and having the athletic and academic credentials to more than fit in at many, many schools would not have come up with MCLA on her own. Not to mention that YOU wrote at length on this site about not being willing to support, financial or otherwise, a choice to play soccer at a D3 college. We all watched it happen live, via your narratives, right here in your TS theatre.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X