Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A full 29 pages and 285 posts later, and finally this topic stalled. I'm the OP and I'd like to thank the TS community for validating my hypothesis through this informal experiment. I never thought it would garner this much attention. You surprised even me, which is difficult, since I've started some of the most vitriolic and contentious topics on TS in the last 4-5 years. Bravo for making a mountain out of a mole hill!
    This was posted a few minutes ago in the turning your 9 yo into a D1 player. If this isn't proof positive of what the Felger is all about then we are blind.

Comment

This was posted a few minutes ago in the turning your 9 yo into a D1 player. If this isn't proof positive of what the Felger is all about then we are blind.
      Not really. It was a poster who is a real person who has some agenda....perhaps you, or someone else who can't help himself.

Comment

And btw, we aren't blind to you responding to that post in the other thread (whether it was yours or not) and then responding further by reviving this ridiculous thread (which you did start and likely the other one also). And of course you just happened to be here to do it.

Comment

And btw, we aren't blind to you responding to that post in the other thread (whether it was yours or not) and then responding further by reviving this ridiculous thread (which you did start and likely the other one also). And of course you just happened to be here to do it.
          All of which support the Felger theory.

Comment

All of which support the Felger theory.
            No, only the BTDT theory, or is that what you mean?

3 threads going again all at once....when absolutely nothing was happening....and the origin of the whole "Felger" bit is all too clear. A quick scan of the very first "Felger" post is all the proof needed.

Comment

3 threads going again all at once....when absolutely nothing was happening....and the origin of the whole "Felger" bit is all too clear. A quick scan of the very first "Felger" post is all the proof needed.
              and here you are within minutes supposedly defending the faithful. Talk about coincidences.

Comment

and here you are within minutes supposedly defending the faithful. Talk about coincidences.
                Defending who? Just pointing out what you are doing. Have you already attacked someone that needs defending?

Can you re-post the first "Felger" post in its entirety so I don't have to? Thanks.

Comment

A full 29 pages and 285 posts later, and finally this topic stalled. I'm the OP and I'd like to thank the TS community for validating my hypothesis through this informal experiment. I never thought it would garner this much attention. You surprised even me, which is difficult, since I've started some of the most vitriolic and contentious topics on TS in the last 4-5 years. Bravo for making a mountain out of a mole hill!
                  Here you go. Anyone who thinks there aren't plenty of agenda being played out are just naive

Comment

You knew he was bored and desperate for attention. You could have just left him to rant on his street corner.

Comment

OP again, and I knew there would be some I told you so's from the know-it-alls. Still, they kept posting despite their certainty about the situation. Their desire to demonstrate above average situational awareness went a long way towards keeping this thread alive. I took them for granted and I was correct in doing so.

I also figured the BTDT & Perspective shadow boxing would take over at some point. Check. I have no idea if either actually posted here, but so many others appear to have access to IP addresses that I obviously do not. I can never keep straight which guy stands for which paradigm, but I can always count on the haters and relaters to hammer away at each other.

Some people offered real advice. They should be applauded because I could easily have been a clueless mom. I may be guilty of aggrandizement, but you never know what new parents may have rattling around inside their heads.

As for me, I've been called Perspective, BTDT, Angry Scorps Dad, Crazy NEFC dad, and the list goes on and on...... I'm none of those things. The frenzy that people here can get whipped into is truly impressive. I've never posted in the silly Felger thread, but I love the fact that my post here immediately transfers there and starts the machine again.

All in all this was fun to watch. Thanks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X