Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh and let's not forget the Valeo coach screaming at the refs to allow the players a minute to get a drink at half time. Refs wanted to just skip over half time. Valeo coach got the FC boys off the field and told them to get a drink. Refs screaming back at both coaches- no drinks! W. t. F.

Playing in those conditions with no half time. Awful. Just awful.
    Wait, I thought these 12 year olds played like men? They couldn't handle some snow and they need sippy cup breaks? Maybe if it was 90 degrees, but my guess is that they would have survived without a water break yesterday.

Comment

Wait, I thought these 12 year olds played like men? They couldn't handle some snow and they need sippy cup breaks? Maybe if it was 90 degrees, but my guess is that they would have survived without a water break yesterday.
      I applaud Valeo coach for standing up for both teams. Dehydration under cold and wet conditions is insidious. Having no halftime is assinine. Thank you for protecting the players.

Comment

I applaud Valeo coach for standing up for both teams. Dehydration under cold and wet conditions is insidious. Having no halftime is assinine. Thank you for protecting the players.
        I second this!

Comment

Playing soccer in those conditions is idiotic. Extending the time of exposure to those conditions for a water break when players were basically incapable of working up a sweat because they were moving so slowly is silly. I applaud the refs for trying to save people 5 extra minutes outdoors.

Comment

Playing soccer in those conditions is idiotic. Extending the time of exposure to those conditions for a water break when players were basically incapable of working up a sweat because they were moving so slowly is silly. I applaud the refs for trying to save people 5 extra minutes outdoors.
            I second this!

Comment

I agree with this as well.

Comment

Oh and let's not forget the Valeo coach screaming at the refs.
                I don't think anybody needs to be reminded about the Valeo coach screaming at the refs.

Comment

I don't think anybody needs to be reminded about the Valeo coach screaming at the refs.
                  Valeo wins on PKS.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1496219]Valeo wins on PKS

How was the game?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1496220]
                      Valeo wins on PKS

How was the game?
                      I was on the field beside this game. Screaming parents on both side. Very obnoxious.

Comment

Based on the results this weekend it looks like there is a pretty competitive group of U12 teams in MA right now. Hopefully the clubs continue to find ways to play each other despite the different leagues. Congrats to Valeo and NEFC for a good final match.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1496241]

I was on the field beside this game. Screaming parents on both side. Very obnoxious.
                          Thanks but is that all you have?
                          I am wondering if Valeo is as good as many say.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1496257]

Depends on whether you believe flopping should be part of the game.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1496257]

Valeo were good enough to win the tournament. They draw from a pool of around 30 boys, how many does nefc have in that age group?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1496264]

Depends on whether you believe flopping should be part of the game.
                                Hmmm. Or brazenly one-sided refs? I was not expecting NEFC to play so dirty. Last time we played them, they did not resort to pushing, stomping on calves, kicking, grabbing shoulders. Well, I guess since home ref allowed it, they took it up several notches. Too bad. NEFC boys are talented enough to not have to play like that. Does the coach encourage that?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X