Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are club coaches taking their message too far on social media?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What attacks? Where, when? Seems that anytime anyone doesn't follow the Stars party line you two see it as an attack. Ever bother to think that you guys are in the minority and that you two are actually the attackers?
    You must have been out of town the past couple of weeks, LOL, BTDT. Sorry you missed it. You must have missed earlier today too when we got another fiction story.

BTW, what is the Stars' party line?

Comment

You must have been out of town the past couple of weeks, LOL, BTDT. Sorry you missed it. You must have missed earlier today too when we got another fiction story.

BTW, what is the Stars' party line?
      Since you ask, all for Jason and Jason for Jason. :)

Comment

I tried to work with you today, BTDT, as part of my own "research," but for you to play total ignorance regarding your worst assaults ever over the past 2 weeks, non-stop, relentless, with no more than 30 minutes in between posts and up to and including today, just is too much to bear. Good luck my friend. You are a very seriously impaired individual.

Comment

I tried to work with you today, BTDT, as part of my own "research," but for you to play total ignorance regarding your worst assaults ever over the past 2 weeks, non-stop, relentless, with no more than 30 minutes in between posts and up to and including today, just is too much to bear. Good luck my friend. You are a very seriously impaired individual.
          Your research? You supposedly don't even have kids still in club soccer. You are just a coach with your own agenda.

Comment

you need a CITM

Ck In The Mouth. Get it Trebeck "CITM"

Comment

I tried to work with you today, BTDT
              Wow, the "Where's Waldo" lunacy continues.

as part of my own research
              Research for what? Thought that there was no information worthy of considering here on TS because it is supposedly all lies and misinformation.

but for you to play total ignorance regarding your worst assaults ever over the past 2 weeks, non-stop, relentless, with no more than 30 minutes in between posts and up to and including today, just is too much to bear.
              Again with the crystal ball. We know you think you can tell who starts every thread and makes every post in them but you realize how insane that makes you?

Good luck my friend. You are a very seriously impaired individual.
              Seriously doubt anyone here see you as a friend.

Comment

Wow, the "Where's Waldo" lunacy continues.

Research for what? Thought that there was no information worthy of considering here on TS because it is supposedly all lies and misinformation.

Again with the crystal ball. We know you think you can tell who starts every thread and makes every post in them but you realize how insane that makes you?

Seriously doubt anyone here see you as a friend.
                BTDT, the "research" reference was sarcasm in response to your past explanations of your serial posting as a function of the research you announced you were conducting on TS. Of course you also freely admitted many times in the past that your serial posting flowed from a an organized, very aggressive effort to use TS as a marketing tool more effectively than any other club on the planet. Interesting to see you so demure about your posting now. I will tell you very genuinely that I found your performance the past couple of weeks to be appalling, surpassing the worst of your past records for worst. And for you to now claim "not me, not me" is just profoundly embarrassing for you. Have a good evening.

Comment

"I will tell you very genuinely that I found your performance the past couple of weeks..."

Very genuinely? lol! what a maroon.

Comment

BTDT, the "research" reference was sarcasm in response to your past explanations of your serial posting as a function of the research you announced you were conducting on TS. Of course you also freely admitted many times in the past that your serial posting flowed from a an organized, very aggressive effort to use TS as a marketing tool more effectively than any other club on the planet. Interesting to see you so demure about your posting now. I will tell you very genuinely that I found your performance the past couple of weeks to be appalling, surpassing the worst of your past records for worst. And for you to now claim "not me, not me" is just profoundly embarrassing for you. Have a good evening.
                    Just talking with a CITM

Get it Trebeck, a CITM!

Comment

Criminal Harassment

Section 43A. (a) Whoever willfully and maliciously engages in a knowing pattern of conduct or series of acts over a period of time directed at a specific person, which seriously alarms that person , and would cause a reasonable person to suffer substantial emotional distress, shall be guilty of the crime of criminal harassment and shall be punished by imprisonment in a house of correction for not more than 21/2 years or by a fine of not more than $1,000, or by both such fine and imprisonment. The conduct or acts described in this paragraph shall include, but not be limited to, conduct or acts conducted by mail or by use of a telephonic or telecommunication device or electronic communication device including, but not limited to, any device that transfers signs, signals, writing, images, sounds, data or intelligence of any nature transmitted in whole or in part by a wire, radio, electromagnetic, photo-electronic or photo-optical system, including, but not limited to, electronic mail, internet communications, instant messages or facsimile communications.
                      This probably should be here as well. From Mass General Laws.

alarm
                      /əˈlärm/

n

cause (someone) to feel frightened, disturbed, or in danger

Comment

This probably should be here as well. From Mass General Laws.

alarm
                        /əˈlärm/

n

cause (someone) to feel frightened, disturbed, or in danger
                        Hilarious.

I wonder how the hundreds of posts saying how he has enjoyed yanking P's chain and enjoyment from winding P up, etc, etc will play, as well as the name-calling and vulgarity. How it all plays next to the Stars suit will be interesting as well. But I do get the concern. As a result of all of the alleged abuse and induced fear BTDT has become afraid to post, cowering in a virtual cyber-corner. No wonder he doesn't post any longer. When the full data come out we'll learn that BTDT has not posted hundreds of times in just the last week, most of it all directed in the service of rageful, defaming attacks with fictions and lies.

Comment

Hey nutjob, you are anonymous. He's not.
                          Duh.

Comment

Duh.
                            Hey idiot. I'm not the poster who posted the article. And there are a good number of people for whom I am not anonymous. Let's talk about being called a criminal felon and child abuser for months on end.

Not to mention that the threats business happens in every one of these cycles when he's desperate and realizes he's losing badly. Just another fiction in the impotent arsenal and tricks and gags.

Comment

Someone call a whaaambulance for the nutjob.

Comment

Duh.
                                No one really knows? Maybe BTDT is who people claim he is, maybe not.

If it is him, whose fault is that?

Anyone else on here know who anybody else is?.............

Nope.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X