• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nashoba 3 Gonk 2
    3 for Nashoba after how many minutes?

Comment

AB only managed a 2-1 win over LS. Are the wheels falling off at the wrong time?
      LS 3-0 over AB, with 75% possession and outshooting AB 10-5 and getting 8 corners. THAT would have been "wheels falling off." Troll.

LS played them tough again, and are a very skilled and athletic team. The score line was different, but the run of play fairly similar to last time. LS will show up in the tournament with 3 losses and my bet would be that they win at least 2 games before going out.

Comment

LS 3-0 over AB, with 75% possession and outshooting AB 10-5 and getting 8 corners. THAT would have been "wheels falling off." Troll.

LS played them tough again, and are a very skilled and athletic team. The score line was different, but the run of play fairly similar to last time. LS will show up in the tournament with 3 losses and my bet would be that they win at least 2 games before going out.
        The same LS that lost to Newton South? I'm sorry, but if you lose to that excuse of a soccer program, there is something wrong.

Comment

I will agree. Went to watch the Needham Weymouth game and Weymouth did not just hold their own they had a lot of good chances and could have scored a couple of goals. I did notice that their starting center back is still not playing. Is she done for the year?
          And how do you think having her back will do anything to offset the fact that over the last 4 games, Weymouth has been shutout?

Comment

The same LS that lost to Newton South? I'm sorry, but if you lose to that excuse of a soccer program, there is something wrong.
            Just hope your kid doesn't face them in the first round. You might start winter training pretty early.

- not from LS

Comment

can't find anything on the Marshfield -NDA game last night, did it get postponed?

Comment

can't find anything on the Marshfield -NDA game last night, did it get postponed?
                1-0 Nd.

Comment

Just hope your kid doesn't face them in the first round. You might start winter training pretty early.

- not from LS
                  I assume you're referring to LS as opposed to Newton South

Comment

Newton South is choosing to pack the box at this point in the season which makes no sense. I think we are going to see a lot of this in the tournament. Just bad soccer. They actually have a talented team and can play possession. It is a disservice to their players to play for a tie. They beat LS on set plays. Have you tried to score against a team who is not interested in playing offense?

Comment

Newton South is choosing to pack the box at this point in the season which makes no sense. I think we are going to see a lot of this in the tournament. Just bad soccer. They actually have a talented team and can play possession. It is a disservice to their players to play for a tie. They beat LS on set plays. Have you tried to score against a team who is not interested in playing offense?
                      I hate that type of soccer. Taunton pulled that junk against Franklin last week. It almost worked for them, but Franklin won 2-0. Ugly soccer. How is it helping their players.

Comment

I hate that type of soccer. Taunton pulled that junk against Franklin last week. It almost worked for them, but Franklin won 2-0. Ugly soccer. How is it helping their players.
                        I guess it helps them by getting them into the tournament and keeping them there for a week or so. It is really bad for the players and sends a horrible message to good players who can play real soccer.

Comment

Hardly exclusive to high school.

Comment

Coaches don't keep their jobs by helping players. They keep their jobs by winning regardless of game style.

Comment

Coaches don't keep their jobs by helping players. They keep their jobs by winning regardless of game style.
                              This is just stupid.

Comment

It is called good coaching. Play to your strengths. If the other team is signifcantly more talented then pack the box. This is HS. Not a developmental league.

The opposing team needs to start shooting from outside and crashing the net. Trying to pass and dribble through a crowded box doesnt work too well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X