Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Valeo's U11s are barley in the Top 10 this year. If you want to see quality U11s check out:

In order of the ABC's..
    -Abbey Villa
    -Bayside
    -FC Stars
    -GPS Knights
    -RI Strikers
    -Scorpions
    -Seacoast
    -Western
    NEP heavily favored in this list.

Comment

NEP heavily favored in this list.
      NEP people did this nonsense on TS for the last few years with the current u13s and u12s.

Comment

Upgrade? What upgrade? The lost their coach WB, they will play EDP on Saturdays and Maple on Sundays. With roster of only 16 allowed by Maple I see some tired legs after a few weeks.
        Who will be a coach?
        Bring WB back! He actually cared about this team. The players wants him back, just ask any of them.

Comment

Dear V parents -

We miss you guys. Please come back soon.

Comment

Dear V parents -

Are you sure?

Comment

Dear V parents -

I have missed you too, but my mommy and daddy told me that I should find a better group of friends than the morons that communicate on TS. Sorry.

Comment

Are you sure?
                I for one am 100% sure that this site is currently a shadow of its Valeo-filled self.

Comment

I for one am 100% sure that this site is currently a shadow of its Valeo-filled self.
                  Valeo coach imposed gag order on parents. Just not the same without the lunacy.

Comment

Freedom of speech, screw the coaches, we pay the $$.

Comment

Say it ain't so! How will we be able to follow the career paths of all those U-littles through their various national programs?

Comment

Say it ain't so! How will we be able to follow the career paths of all those U-littles through their various national programs?
                        Valeo only cares about the career path of one kid--the manager's.

Comment

Yeh sure. There were about 80 kids on the turf and two futsal courts at the Valeo Center on Monday and Tuesday night. Parents from Needham, Newton, Wellesley, Brookline, Cambridge know where to go for the best year round training. Wait a couple of years and you'll really have something to whine about.

Comment

Yeh sure. There were about 80 kids on the turf and two futsal courts at the Valeo Center on Monday and Tuesday night. Parents from Needham, Newton, Wellesley, Brookline, Cambridge know where to go for the best year round training. Wait a couple of years and you'll really have something to whine about.
                            Wow.
                            What's on the agenda for the rest of the week?

Comment

Wow.
                              What's on the agenda for the rest of the week?
                              Place is buzzing every night and every weekend. Don't worry, just have your kid take the winter off. Again.

Comment

Take your kid's path in your own hands then. Don't rely on your club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X