Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If anyone deserves a pass, especially this year with the coach passing away in the summer, it is UMASS
    Well said and agreed.

Comment

ha ha ha ha, what a program....not!!!!

but my kid play D1...ha ha ha
      and your dopey kid does not, which is why you are up here ragging on the athletes that do. Loser.

Comment

BC 3 BU 1 Congrats to them! I was hoping to see the BU back line that shut out BC two years ago return after all sustaining long term injuries. They had been the key to BU's improvement this year. Unfortunately only one saw the field as #6 was suspended with a red card and #3 was out with an injury. That said, I expected BC to be the better side either way, and they proved it tonight. BU has a good record, but did not play as competitive a schedule as they normally do.

Comment

Delaware 2 - 3 Northeastern (O.T)

Comment

and your dopey kid does not, which is why you are up here ragging on the athletes that do. Loser.
            Not ragging on the players, read my posts. The PROGRAM is in the toliet.

btw, my child does not play D1. The reason..chose a school for the school not soccer. Received that guidance from club coach, who had to transfer schools after being injured in college and was no longer able to play.

Comment

Not ragging on the players, read my posts. The PROGRAM is in the toliet.

btw, my child does not play D1. The reason..chose a school for the school not soccer. Received that guidance from club coach, who had to transfer schools after being injured in college and was no longer able to play.
              Sure. Anything you want to believe is reality in your stupid mind. Your kid did not make it and now you are bitter. I have you all figured out.

By the way, they won tonight.

Comment

Sure. Anything you want to believe is reality in your stupid mind. Your kid did not make it and now you are bitter. I have you all figured out.

A good win for the 6-9 huskies

Comment

Really? Umass won?? Do you even follow this thread and know what Im posting about. I dont think you do, Umass last lost to St Louis and wont play again until Fri night. Can you try and keep up????

btw, glad you have me figured out LOL

Let me be a bit slower for you. U M A S S h a s b a d p r o g r a m

Comment

Really? Umass won?? Do you even follow this thread and know what Im posting about. I dont think you do, Umass last lost to St Louis and wont play again until Fri night. Can you try and keep up????

btw, glad you have me figured out LOL

Let me be a bit slower for you. U M A S S h a s b a d p r o g r a m
                    Another poster here. How about a 1 season moratorium on bashing the UMass program? A classy and legendary coach has just been laid to rest. Please!

Comment

http://www.gonu.com/news/2014/10/25/...025140605.aspx NU losses to 6-10 William and Mary, Good news for them though because top 6 teams in CAA conference will make playoffs.

Comment

There are 10 teams in conference so regular season is a lot like the NHL regular season.

Comment

Tough loss for BC last night, 1-0 to Dartmouth - allowed a goal with seconds left second half. Think BC got 1 shot on, Dartmouth about twenty. All Dartmouth, all the time, BC was unable to do anything. Fantastic job by BC keeper to keep them in it, heard it was his first game, must have been hurt earlier in the year.

Fans did not know about ACC tourney rules, but assume they are done for the year

Comment

Tough loss for BC last night, 1-0 to Dartmouth - allowed a goal with seconds left second half. Think BC got 1 shot on, Dartmouth about twenty. All Dartmouth, all the time, BC was unable to do anything. Fantastic job by BC keeper to keep them in it, heard it was his first game, must have been hurt earlier in the year.

Fans did not know about ACC tourney rules, but assume they are done for the year
                            Actually one more game at #3 Syracuse this Friday. This team has been hard to figure. Knowing that they might even give the Orange a game.

Comment

BU 2 Colgate 0 Closing in on the Patriot League title.

Comment

BU 2 Colgate 0 Closing in on the Patriot League title.
                                NU ties 0-0.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X