Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only U13 team worth talking about at this point is the U12 Valeo team. Sorry U13 parents but your older, larger, stronger kids are being schooled by one of the best U12 teams in the country.

Since they have not played yet I think are showing youself to be a fool.
    If Valeo keeps the current roster and one or two come off the injury list, the u13 will win 4-1

Comment

who cares and what does it matter?

Valeo u12: #6 US, #1 MA
      Valeo u13: #38 US, #1 MA
      that seems to thrill only you.

you well know GS is not an indicator soccer talent

Comment

If Valeo keeps the current roster and one or two come off the injury list, the u13 will win 4-1
        Are you cranky because it's so cold in the shadow of the U12 team? It has to be a bit demoralizing for the boys. I feel sorry for them. As for the parents, I think it's a good life lesson.

Comment

Are you cranky because it's so cold in the shadow of the U12 team? It has to be a bit demoralizing for the boys. I feel sorry for them. As for the parents, I think it's a good life lesson.
          Set aside the fact that the original post was from a fake "Valeo parent" and that it referred to U13 teams in general, not Valeo 13, then what is the life lesson us parents are supposed to be learning?

Comment

No one from Valeo thinks the current U13 team can be beat (unless they don't know about the most recent addition or further unanticipated injuries)

Comment

No one from Valeo thinks the current U13 team can be beat (unless they don't know about the most recent addition or further unanticipated injuries)
              Yes that was a troll. Will still be a fun match!

Comment

Yes that was a troll. Will still be a fun match!
                scores?

Comment

scores?
                  Valeo U12 - 2
                  Blazers U13 - 0

Comment

scores?
                    PTUSA - 1
                    Valeo U13 - 0

Comment

GPS NPL u13... 9-0 class act

Comment

.... vs another GPS team ..... +30 points

Comment

and their coach did not pull back at any point. Really going for the jugular.Great sportsmanship GPS. Very good team, but not good for anyone.

Comment

and their coach did not pull back at any point. Really going for the jugular.Great sportsmanship GPS. Very good team, but not good for anyone.

Relax. If the score was 8-0...or 7-0 would that have been better? What about 5-0 or 4-0? The only people who are embarrassed by this are the parents of the losing team. The GPS NPL Mass team is very very good and the NEP first division (like MAPLE) have teams that have no place there and should be dropped down to make room for stronger teams.

Be a parent and teach your son how to lose gracefully. As for the GPL NPL Mass team, well nice game.

I am curious to know when the NPL teams will start playing in a regional NPL league that incorporates non-New England teams.

Comment

Not involved w/ either of these teams but I will say that my son's coach takes the approach that he does not want teams to let up in games where we are being completely dominated. We were beaten 11-0 in one game and after the game a parent mentioned to him that he was surprised and disgusted that the other team ran the score up so much. Coach took the other side and said basically no, that teaches us what we can and will need to do to get better if we wish to compete at the top level. It's good for the other team to try out different positional assignments for players, etc... But go "let up"? No. That was his philosophy.

Comment

Relax. If the score was 8-0...or 7-0 would that have been better? What about 5-0 or 4-0? The only people who are embarrassed by this are the parents of the losing team. The GPS NPL Mass team is very very good and the NEP first division (like MAPLE) have teams that have no place there and should be dropped down to make room for stronger teams.

Be a parent and teach your son how to lose gracefully. As for the GPL NPL Mass team, well nice game.

I am curious to know when the NPL teams will start playing in a regional NPL league that incorporates non-New England teams.
                                Ask your son's coach or DOC.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X