Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wmass Girls HS

Were you at the game?? I was a coach for several years, just making an observation. I just don't understand why any player,goal keeper or field player would want to be part of a team where they may never step foot on the field during a game. As for jealousy, my grandagughter is a Junior and she has no plans on playing past next year. I thought thats what this link was for, to express an opinon.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This statement just reeks of jealousy. Hopefully one day you will grow-up.
      Unfortunately, they won’t change. These type of people get off by criticizing and downing others. Makes them feel better about themselves.

Comment

Were you at the game?? I was a coach for several years, just making an observation. I just don't understand why any player,goal keeper or field player would want to be part of a team where they may never step foot on the field during a game. As for jealousy, my grandagughter is a Junior and she has no plans on playing past next year. I thought thats what this link was for, to express an opinon.
        Must be speaking for Ludlow, I don't know what game you were at but all the B-town players were played (except for our injured) and they will all be returning (minus the seniors of course).

I thought all the Ludlow players got in too, but I could be mistaken on that.

Comment

Must be speaking for Ludlow, I don't know what game you were at but all the B-town players were played (except for our injured) and they will all be returning (minus the seniors of course).

I thought all the Ludlow players got in too, but I could be mistaken on that.
          I think he was referencing the keepers college career. Implying she isnt good enough for D1. Dont shoot the translator.

Comment

Wmass Girls HS

That's what I took from it, why play on a college team to sit the bench. I think these people need to lighten up! Get a little thicker skin or don't read the forum if your so sensitive to other's thoughts and opinions!

Comment

Congratulations to Hoosac Valley Goalkeeper MR. Although not popular here, Committing to play at D2 is something to be proud of. Good Luck
              The HV keeper is a pure joy to watch. Although the HV team was clearly outmatched when they played our daughters team(Westside) a couple of weeks ago. This Gk is probably one of the tops ever to come out of Western Mass(my opinion). She was very athletic, quick, decisive and in command of her team in front of her. She played with great confidence, had very soft hands and held just about everything that she could get to. If she doubted her ability to hold it she cleared it with authority. Several of our parents congratulated her on her play after the game, I included. We are playing them again this Friday and look forward to watching her play again. Congratulations on your college commitment MR, I am sure you will be successful!

Comment

D1

Lets have your top 5 seedings..

Comment

Lets have your top 5 seedings..
                  1. West Springfield
                  2. Ludlow
                  3. Belchertown
                  4. Pittsfield
                  5. Minnechaug

Unfortunately the "committee" will screw this up and give Chicopee a top four seed. Minnechaug would have been ranked higher but their Coombs record (0-3-5) is uninspiring. I wouldn't bet against them in the playoffs though and could see them in the finals against WS.

Comment

D111

Wahconah edges out Granby! On to States!

Comment

Good luck to our WM teams at states.

Predictions...
                      West Side should do well against any team.
                      Wahconah was lucky to beat Granby. They will probably be knocked out in the semi finals.
                      Monson is strong, but were knocked out in semis last year. We shall see.

Comment

1. West Springfield
                        2. Ludlow
                        3. Belchertown
                        4. Pittsfield
                        5. Minnechaug

Unfortunately the "committee" will screw this up and give Chicopee a top four seed. Minnechaug would have been ranked higher but their Coombs record (0-3-5) is uninspiring. I wouldn't bet against them in the playoffs though and could see them in the finals against WS.
                        Despite the loss to WS, Chicopee earned the respect they got with the #2 seed.

Comment

West Side beats Nashoba 1-0
                          Wahconah loses 5-0 to Nipmunk

Comment

West Side beats Nashoba 1-0
                            Wahconah loses 5-0 to Nipmunk
                            W Springfield vs WH state final. Any predictions?

Comment

W Springfield vs WH state final. Any predictions?
                              WH over WS. 4-0

Comment

WH over WS. 4-0
                                You heard it hear first. 3-1 ws

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X