Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Right, my kids coach had two teams this year, and even with that, he still missed a couple games due to scheduling conflicts with the other team. GB may be able to fit all those practices in each week, but if most games are on Sundays, with teams traveling all over the region, who is going to be the game coach for all those teams? Hopefully, they have some decent assistant coaches, I sure wouldn't want to be paying for a parent to step in at game time.
    Problem is that you won't know until the check is cashed.

Comment

Right, my kids coach had two teams this year, and even with that, he still missed a couple games due to scheduling conflicts with the other team. GB may be able to fit all those practices in each week, but if most games are on Sundays, with teams traveling all over the region, who is going to be the game coach for all those teams? Hopefully, they have some decent assistant coaches, I sure wouldn't want to be paying for a parent to step in at game time.
      My D had GB for a coach. He was in demand and a couple of the other coaches with fewer teams stepped in for games at times. Long term Stars Alumni coaches - it was not an issue and kids didn't miss a beat.

Comment

My D had GB for a coach. He was in demand and a couple of the other coaches with fewer teams stepped in for games at times. Long term Stars Alumni coaches - it was not an issue and kids didn't miss a beat.
        Is he good?

Comment

Why no more Premier North for NEFC?

There were rumors of NPL North and South? Not true?

If true, what is their geographic definition of North?

Comment

It's all on their website. Go check it out there.

Comment

In the North it looks like Metro North and Northshore kids can now pick from a number of different coaches and teams while staying at the same club. This is very convenient for us so we are very excited.

Comment

and god forbid you end up with Ginger Baker as a coach. Know nothing about him other than that from that list he is coaching 7 teams. Ummm, yeah...
                JD pays DB 90k a year to pass the ball around and run same scrimmage session each practice. I don't care about this a bit but if you think he will have enough time to structure and consider what each kid needs to work on to better themselves in practice, you are sadly mistaken. Your kid next year will be placed lower if she can't keep up. Hence the players pass for private coach session for another $900 per year.

Comment

JD pays DB 90k a year to pass the ball around and run same scrimmage session each practice. I don't care about this a bit but if you think he will have enough time to structure and consider what each kid needs to work on to better themselves in practice, you are sadly mistaken. Your kid next year will be placed lower if she can't keep up. Hence the players pass for private coach session for another $900 per year.
                  Another defamatory post.

Comment

In the North it looks like Metro North and Northshore kids can now pick from a number of different coaches and teams while staying at the same club. This is very convenient for us so we are very excited.
                    Thanks, BTNT.

Comment

More gold from BTNT.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X