X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Signed - The Revs DA Coaching Staff
    Not even close. I just can't stand people so full of b.s. that they're eyes are brown.

Comment

Zero. The number of points the Revs got last night in a weak loss to Dallas.

I seriously would not want the minds who have put together and train that team to be responsible for my son's development.
      Do you really think the Pro team has any relation to the DAP coaching? I want what you're smoking!

Comment

So why don't these kids develop with all the high level soccer they are playing. I've seen many of the top teams from the big non-DAP clubs. I've also seen a fair number of DAP matches. The DAP matches are significantly more impressive, both athletically and tactically. Is it just the Revs that don't develop players? You're saying Seacoast and the Bolts do a better job? How can all those weekly practices retard development? I'm really interested to hear actual theories that involve explanations rather than vindictive rants.
        Quite simple. Extremely formulaic coaching and system that allows for minimal creativity and individual risk taking and DEVELOPMENT.

Comment

20-22th bench player? Better off staying with current club. Only 24 games so your kid gets 5-6 hours playing time for the entire year. Talk to some of the misery parents on the current u14 team. And enjoy the fun weeknight drives to Foxboro. Congrats!
          You mean the one who showed up at Valeo and told everyone how bad the Revs are?

Comment

Do you really think the Pro team has any relation to the DAP coaching? I want what you're smoking!
            I don't know, Jay Heaps, Diego and Daigo interacting with the youth teams today.

Comment

Quite simple. Extremely formulaic coaching and system that allows for minimal creativity and individual risk taking and DEVELOPMENT.
              I've watched a lot of soccer in MA. I'm struggling to come up with a creative club. Help a guy out please.

Comment

I've watched a lot of soccer in MA. I'm struggling to come up with a creative club. Help a guy out please.
                Clubs don't need to be creative. Just don't stifle players like the Revs do who take in very creative players who quickly become discernible only by the number on their back.

Comment

Clubs don't need to be creative. Just don't stifle players like the Revs do who take in very creative players who quickly become discernible only by the number on their back.
                  The only thing being stifled is parental egos when they realize their kid isn't the best on the team anymore. Little fish, big pond.

Comment

The only thing being stifled is parental egos when they realize their kid isn't the best on the team anymore. Little fish, big pond.
                    Signed - Revs Coaching Staff

Comment

Great way to describe it.

U16s have a wildcard shot at playoffs (currently in 4th); 18s is 7th. There's no longer the excuse of the Red Bulls crushing everyone in this division and there are some other not-so-great clubs in the mix. No reason they shouldn't be at the top of their divisions

Comment

Signed - Revs Coaching Staff
                        Signed - a dad that's seen it happen

Nice try though.

Comment

Signed - a dad that's seen it happen

Nice try though.
                          There definitely is that (it's surprising the inflated egos of parents don't burst the indoor bubble at Gillette). BUT there also is no denying that the Revs aren't doing anything with the talent they have.

Comment

There definitely is that (it's surprising the inflated egos of parents don't burst the indoor bubble at Gillette). BUT there also is no denying that the Revs aren't doing anything with the talent they have.
                            They've got many creative players coming aboard this upcoming year from many clubs. They better learn how to foster them or they will be gone to other academies. Oakwood and NY academies already sniffing around.

Comment

They've got many creative players coming aboard this upcoming year from many clubs. They better learn how to foster them or they will be gone to other academies. Oakwood and NY academies already sniffing around.
                              No worries. I've talked with them. They are aware of the number of Messi type players coming in (they are especially enamored by your son) and will be changing their entire philosophy to accommodate them.

Comment

I don't know, Jay Heaps, Diego and Daigo interacting with the youth teams today.
                                Signing autographs is not player development

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X