Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do you get that when the fee including kit is around $2500? I hate when people make stuff up here. There's a jerk claiming NEFC is charging $4000 for the fee, and he looks like an a##, too.
    It's simple and Acurate. Your kid is on a rover team at u15 so you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      It's simple and Acurate. Your kid is on a rover team at u15 so you wouldn't understand.
      To be accurate, you'll need another c. I have no idea what the second sentence means. I like the other poster who offered real information, a rarity on TS.

Comment

To be accurate, you'll need another c. I have no idea what the second sentence means. I like the other poster who offered real information, a rarity on TS.
        Your post just celitifies that you know nothing of the clubs structure in which you want your kid to play in. In other words you are either lazy or newbee.

Comment

The amount of disinformation posted on this board on a daily basis is staggering
          Correct.

Comment

Lol. Amazing the sort of clarity you now get once NEFC got into the ECNL. Finally some people from the Stars organization are finally acknowledging what everyone has known for years, that the ECNL runs up the cost of participation. The question for NEFC and the Stars has and always will be, $6,800 for what?

Comment

Lol. Amazing the sort of clarity you now get once NEFC got into the ECNL. Finally some people from the Stars organization are finally acknowledging what everyone has known for years, that the ECNL runs up the cost of participation. The question for NEFC and the Stars has and always will be, $6,800 for what?
              I'll spend my money how I want, you spend yours how you want. Deal?

Comment

Lol, lady, no one is buying your disinformation - great word - on behalf of NEFC. ECNL is the base fee plus travel. Friends whose kids play for NEFC and are honest have said time and again there is no difference in cost between the two. They are bummed that NEFC raised its rates, but that is about new fields and growth, not ecnl.

Comment

OK, now get back to that honey do list, BTNT.

Comment

Lol, lady, no one is buying your disinformation - great word - on behalf of NEFC. ECNL is the base fee plus travel. Friends whose kids play for NEFC and are honest have said time and again there is no difference in cost between the two. They are bummed that NEFC raised its rates, but that is about new fields and growth, not ecnl.
                    This person speaks the truth. We have been with both clubs, and they are comparably priced.

Comment

Someone was complaining about disinformation? Interesting how the mandated travel for the 4-5 years spent in the ECNL is now "just the same" as the voluntary travel that a top flight NEFC team does during the U15-17 years. No the expense is not small in either case, but the extra years and extra trips amount to more than a couple of thousand over the course of time. Apparently that is nothing in some people's books. Must be nice to have such a cavalier attitude about money.

Comment

This person speaks the truth. We have been with both clubs, and they are comparably priced.
                        If so then once NEFC gets the GDAP it will be a slam dunk that the cost savings will be a huge draw.

Comment

Someone was complaining about disinformation? Interesting how the mandated travel for the 4-5 years spent in the ECNL is now "just the same" as the voluntary travel that a top flight NEFC team does during the U15-17 years. No the expense is not small in either case, but the extra years and extra trips amount to more than a couple of thousand over the course of time. Apparently that is nothing in some people's books. Must be nice to have such a cavalier attitude about money.
                          Cavalier? What if they work their a**es off for the money they have? Good for them!
                          I wish we could afford it but we can't. I don't hold it against them though. You sound petty and jealous.

Comment

Cavalier? What if they work their a**es off for the money they have? Good for them!
                            I wish we could afford it but we can't. I don't hold it against them though. You sound petty and jealous.
                            BTNT's strategic poison and lies are far more than just petty and jealous.

Comment

The word comparable leaves a pretty wide door open for interpretation.

Comment

The word comparable leaves a pretty wide door open for interpretation.
                                Really? Voluntary v. Mandatory tournaments is a blatant lie. People actually tried to be helpful.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X