Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about academy

I know academy players can't play High School. Can they play Middle school?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know academy players can't play High School. Can they play Middle school?
    No middle school soccer, no baseball, lacrosse, basketball or hockey. School and soccer is all that is in your son's future.

Comment

No middle school soccer, no baseball, lacrosse, basketball or hockey. School and soccer is all that is in your son's future.
      DAP is pretty much an 11 month program. Month off is July, but there are team meetings and kit/headshot commitments. At least the Revs program is that way.

Comment

DAP is pretty much an 11 month program. Month off is July, but there are team meetings and kit/headshot commitments. At least the Revs program is that way.
        I thought that they outlawed child labor. Oh, that's right, it's free.

Comment

and they volunteer

Comment

Child exploitation is not labor. Don't confuse the two.

Comment

oh and don't think about going skiing in the winter either. injure yourself doing a "recreational" sport and they will not be pleased.

Comment

oh and don't think about going skiing in the winter either. injure yourself doing a "recreational" sport and they will not be pleased.
                "Permission" is required even to use sharp objects. Welcome to the new USA soccer model.

Comment

Here's a thought:

DON'T PLAY if you don't like the rules. What a bunch of babies!

Comment

Here's a thought:

DON'T PLAY if you don't like the rules. What a bunch of babies!
                    Here's a thought - make it free for all AND make it worth their while to give up so much! Instead they give up so much for lack luster training, mediocre college placement and the honor of still paying for it. Sign me up.

Comment

Here's a thought - make it free for all AND make it worth their while to give up so much! Instead they give up so much for lack luster training, mediocre college placement and the honor of still paying for it. Sign me up.
                      Bolts or Seacoast player? I agree.

Comment

have some cheese with that whine...there are plenty who would (and should) switch places

Comment

Bolts or Seacoast player? I agree.
                          Even development at the Revs isn't what it should be. But at least it's free and the gear is better looking

Comment

Even development at the Revs isn't what it should be. But at least it's free and the gear is better looking
                            I love the "free" angle. Do you folks realize that if you don't pull your weight, you are one and done at the Revs?

Comment

I love the "free" angle. Do you folks realize that if you don't pull your weight, you are one and done at the Revs?
                              For many players, the ride is over after one season. Just the way it goes. The "free" ride doesn't last all that long, unlike FC Boston Bolts and Seacoast United.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X