Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEFC cost next year

I have two kids who play club soccer. One is very good and one not quite but loves playing. We were thinking of moving both kids to NEFC until a parent on my daughter's team said NEFC will cost nearly 4k per kid next year. We pay 4k total now plus a bit more for the more committed player. Truth to this rumor? We could go up higher but not 7 to 8k.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have two kids who play club soccer. One is very good and one not quite but loves playing. We were thinking of moving both kids to NEFC until a parent on my daughter's team said NEFC will cost nearly 4k per kid next year. We pay 4k total now plus a bit more for the more committed player. Truth to this rumor? We could go up higher but not 7 to 8k.
    Bull****!!!

Comment

Wrong. Nice try Fred

Comment

Bull****!!!
        The fee will be lower? Thanks. NEFC tops our tryout list if we can afford it. I have young kids- 8 and 10- if that matters for cost.

Comment

Bull****!!!
          And here is the immediate DUPLICITY response!!!

Comment

Hey, if GPS can get it, why not others.

Comment

The fee will be lower? Thanks. NEFC tops our tryout list if we can afford it. I have young kids- 8 and 10- if that matters for cost.
              If your kids are not going to be strong D1 college prospects NEFC will surely advise you to save your money. Integrity reigns supreme at NEFC. Moving forward NEFC will have only a DAP team and a ECNL team for each gender. The other 8-12 teams in each age group for each gender are being dropped in keeping with mission and philosophy.

Comment

Wrong. Nice try Fred
                Not Fred. I am a frazzled mom trying to figure out how to pay for club soccer and AAU basketball and summer vacation just like many of you. I hope to move my kids to a stronger club if the price stays affordable.

Comment

Not Fred. I am a frazzled mom trying to figure out how to pay for club soccer and AAU basketball and summer vacation just like many of you. I hope to move my kids to a stronger club if the price stays affordable.
                  Then contact the club directly.

Comment

Depends on the age group/level/region. I pay under 2k for my kid plus uniform, and extra tournaments. Contact the club and use this info to have them give you an estimate.

Comment

Then contact the club directly.
                      Wow. Just wow. What happened to using TS to get out info and spur discussion to help consumers make choices? You people are unreal.

Comment

Depends on the age group/level/region. I pay under 2k for my kid plus uniform, and extra tournaments. Contact the club and use this info to have them give you an estimate.
                        Thank you. I will email. Since my kids are young with less travel maybe the cost could vary for them.

Comment

My experience has been typical NEP clubs are about $2500 including uniform and then maybe a little extra for tournaments.

Are the regular regional teams at NEFC more ?

Comment

My experience has been typical NEP clubs are about $2500 including uniform and then maybe a little extra for tournaments.

Are the regular regional teams at NEFC more ?
                            For our regional fees we pay about $1750k for tuition, plus our uniform (but that's 2 year commitment, so don't need to buy this year), then two extra tournaments plus travel. Will average out to about $2500 with all included.

Comment

If your kids are not going to be strong D1 college prospects NEFC will surely advise you to save your money. Integrity reigns supreme at NEFC. Moving forward NEFC will have only a DAP team and a ECNL team for each gender. The other 8-12 teams in each age group for each gender are being dropped in keeping with mission and philosophy.
                              NEFC is going to "drop" thousands of paying customers so they can develop the best players that are looking for an opportunity to train for free (like Rev's DAP). Good luck with that one?!?!
                              I hope they have saved a lot of the money they have been raking in.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X