X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They could move on...
    Are they offering early contracts to the top players? If the top players don't sign right away do they then take lesser players? Is it a spite thing?

Comment

What happens if you don't sign an early contract? Does the club want you less?
      They get benched or played out of position.

Comment

They get benched or played out of position.
        This is what we are experiencing on our team. Retribution. Very unprofessional.

Comment

I'm aware of that and every person I know of in this situation has laughed about the early contract. Early contracts are desperation plays. If anything I would be very concerned about a team that tried to pressure you into an early signing.
          I'm extremely concerned about our ECNL offers. Really we only have 2 and I expected 3.

Comment

GPS on the ropes right now because the spin machine has come out against them.

Comment

I'm extremely concerned about our ECNL offers. Really we only have 2 and I expected 3.
              What do you mean?

Comment

So in reading some of these posts I am going to offer my thought:

Early offers would be to try and grab kids that coaches are interested in from other clubs. You would want to secure them with a position first prior to securing kids right within your club. If they're already at your club and happy with the said club, there's less chance they will leave. If I knew I wanted to take a kid from another club I would go that road first, no?

Comment

GPS on the ropes right now because the spin machine has come out against them.
                  Now it's a Breakers and FC Boston beat down. The tides are changing.

Comment

So in reading some of these posts I am going to offer my thought:

Early offers would be to try and grab kids that coaches are interested in from other clubs. You would want to secure them with a position first prior to securing kids right within your club. If they're already at your club and happy with the said club, there's less chance they will leave. If I knew I wanted to take a kid from another club I would go that road first, no?
                    They give early offers to kids in their own club too, because they don't want them to leave.

Comment

They give early offers to kids in their own club too, because they don't want them to leave.
                      Tons of movement this off season on the boys side.

Comment

From what I've seen from coaches so far, early offers are a joke and coaches have blinders on. It's make me laugh!

Comment

From what I've seen from coaches so far, early offers are a joke and coaches have blinders on. It's make me laugh!
                          So your kids hasn't gotten one yet, huh. So sorry.

Comment

So your kids hasn't gotten one yet, huh. So sorry.
                            We got one and we laughed. Sure let me sign now and let me pay you 3 months early or instead I can wait for the guaranteed offer in mid-June and pay in July.

I would only sign if my child was a bubble player but they don't give early contracts to them.

Comment

We got one and we laughed. Sure let me sign now and let me pay you 3 months early or instead I can wait for the guaranteed offer in mid-June and pay in July.

I would only sign if my child was a bubble player but they don't give early contracts to them.
                              They do if they are bubble for ECNL.... it's called an NPL contract.

Comment

They do if they are bubble for ECNL.... it's called an NPL contract.
                                Which for some (if you are FCB) is a better offer!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X