Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why would anyone even consider GPS

why would anyone even consider GPS ON BOYS with their crazy costs and terrible teams and coaching - what am i missing

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    why would anyone even consider GPS ON BOYS with their crazy costs and terrible teams and coaching - what am i missing
    You're missing that you're are ass!! Who do you suggest train kids to play soccer?

Comment

Because they take everybody. Every body.

Comment

Because they take everybody. Every body.
        If they have a team at every level don't you think it is good business to sign all kids? They all deserve to play somewhere... I don't see a problem.

Comment

If they have a team at every level don't you think it is good business to sign all kids? They all deserve to play somewhere... I don't see a problem.
          Rich white unskilled kids need a place to play too. You guys are so mean. If these kids don't play they will probably end up with a HOME, on wall STREET and BEGGING people for votes when the grow .Please feed these needy suburban kids with 3/4 pants British Nannies .
          Thank you GPS , than you !

Comment

It's not a problem, just an answer to the poster's question.

Comment

Rich white unskilled kids need a place to play too. You guys are so mean. If these kids don't play they will probably end up with a HOME, on wall STREET and BEGGING people for votes when the grow .Please feed these needy suburban kids with 3/4 pants British Nannies .
              I tend to look at my $4700 fee as a donation to help a 20 something brit see the world

Comment

You people in east are paying for the town kids out west. They are letting them play for free just so they can charge them 2400 later

Comment

2 years at GPS and we're moving on for next year.

It was a great way for my kid to dip his toes into club life without the crazy parents, berating coaches, and intense commitment win at all costs pressure you find at some other clubs.

And clearly other clubs take kids at all levels bc we play those teams in NEP.

Comment

Ha ha ha, every time you post I feel better about my decison to stay with GPS.
                    Clearly they have a business model that works and it so frustrates you and your failing lemonade stand of a club. Why not sell, GPS already owns you.

Or..., and this would be even better, you actually are a parent, amd somehow your gangly kid didnt get picked for one of the good GPS teams. Hahahahaha

Comment

Wow!!!! It only took a few posts for racism to come up!!! Mind you, reverse racism is no less pathetic than the 'regular racism' that you would otherwise claim. It doesn't matter if you are white or other, your post IS the problem and should not be construed as anything intelligent. Looking at the words, it is clear that you posted with anger and disgust as your rushed to get on board and didn't care if you spelt things correctly or left letters out altogether.

That said, my son does not play for GPS. However, it is an excellent business model and provides multiple levels for kids to play. They have sold the European/EPL thing 'if it sounds foreign then it is better'. Other clubs do the same thing. Valeo has a Brazilian flavor. The Bolts are more of a melting pot. As for GPS they have spread far and wide and offer all ranges of development from local town support, to weaker NEP teams, to the NPL kids, and, more recently, toward forming national teams and taking them abroad. Actually, the Baily boys are geniuses. Like all other clubs, their top kids are seen and move on to the next level. This next level might include moving on to a DAP team, playing in college, or making a national team.

The fees......up front 4-5K. It this includes all the bells and whistles then it will be no different than any other club which charges the initial fee and then extras as the season moves on. Otherwise, perhaps it is 1K more than any other club. Over the course of a year, that is three dollars (less actually) more per day. It amounts to way less than a pack of cigarettes or some cigars and about half the price of alcohol. Putting it in perspective.....not much.

All that said, please don't start to blame whitey or implicate one race over another. It really brings out your stupidity and ignorance. Bravo to GPS for being a very successful business. I am jealous.

Comment

Wow!!!! It only took a few posts for racism to come up!!! Mind you, reverse racism is no less pathetic than the 'regular racism' that you would otherwise claim. It doesn't matter if you are white or other, your post IS the problem and should not be construed as anything intelligent. Looking at the words, it is clear that you posted with anger and disgust as your rushed to get on board and didn't care if you spelt things correctly or left letters out altogether.

That said, my son does not play for GPS. However, it is an excellent business model and provides multiple levels for kids to play. They have sold the European/EPL thing 'if it sounds foreign then it is better'. Other clubs do the same thing. Valeo has a Brazilian flavor. The Bolts are more of a melting pot. As for GPS they have spread far and wide and offer all ranges of development from local town support, to weaker NEP teams, to the NPL kids, and, more recently, toward forming national teams and taking them abroad. Actually, the Baily boys are geniuses. Like all other clubs, their top kids are seen and move on to the next level. This next level might include moving on to a DAP team, playing in college, or making a national team.

The fees......up front 4-5K. It this includes all the bells and whistles then it will be no different than any other club which charges the initial fee and then extras as the season moves on. Otherwise, perhaps it is 1K more than any other club. Over the course of a year, that is three dollars (less actually) more per day. It amounts to way less than a pack of cigarettes or some cigars and about half the price of alcohol. Putting it in perspective.....not much.

All that said, please don't start to blame whitey or implicate one race over another. It really brings out your stupidity and ignorance. Bravo to GPS for being a very successful business. I am jealous.
                        Cracking post mate!!
                        Lovely business model GPS has yeah?

No need for Racism , that poser is Blinkered and has his knickers all up in his Arse
                        Cheerio and all that

See you on the pitch

Comment

Cracking post mate!!
                          Lovely business model GPS has yeah?

No need for Racism , that poser is Blinkered and has his knickers all up in his Arse
                          Cheerio and all that

See you on the pitch
                          why is their u16 boys so bad

Comment

Why?

1) In my town
                            2) Fantastic coaches
                            3) Lots of extra training, camps, etc. that fit conveniently for us that work
                            4) Quality of play has improved in 3 years immensely
                            5) No other quality program within 30 minutes of us
                            6) Good support structure from a large organization
                            7) Good team

More importantly, why do you care? Do I need to run every purchase by you? I'm thinking of buying a new fridge. Care for suggestions? How about any services I need to get...does this need your clearance too? Should I keep using the local college kid to do some yard work, or should I shift it to my lawn service and let them do all of it?

The amount of anxiety about GPS on here is hilarious.

Comment

Why?

1) In my town
                              2) Fantastic coaches
                              3) Lots of extra training, camps, etc. that fit conveniently for us that work
                              4) Quality of play has improved in 3 years immensely
                              5) No other quality program within 30 minutes of us
                              6) Good support structure from a large organization
                              7) Good team

More importantly, why do you care? Do I need to run every purchase by you? I'm thinking of buying a new fridge. Care for suggestions? How about any services I need to get...does this need your clearance too? Should I keep using the local college kid to do some yard work, or should I shift it to my lawn service and let them do all of it?

The amount of anxiety about GPS on here is hilarious.
                              Thanks coach! Your last sentence about anxiety is comical. Anxious is not how I would describe negative posts about GPS. Don't forget a lot of bashing is done by ex GPS parents, but you must be glad to get rid of those losers, right?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X