Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the RI GU15 Bayside Bolt NPL parents such filth!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

season is over. Who cares

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Classy Bayside drunk dad who yelled "Rape her!" That wasn't something you hear everyday at a U15 girls game.....
      Couldn't have happened. All the parents would have flipped. Perhaps you misunderstood?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Gee, let me guess the OP.

Parents of the GU15 NEFC Elite team. Correct? Maybe the stalker father in the flip flops and three pairs of sunglasses (8:00 PM Start), the $3500 camera slung across your neck, camo shorts who looked like he was there to tryout for the next 'High School Musical Production' as the 'The Cool Dad'. If this is your crew, I would respond that in all my years I have never seen a coach start a confrontation with parents before - yours did. Totally unprofessional. If this is you, your team of Superstars only won 1-0 with Bayside hitting the cross bar three times.
        Any adult in their perfect mind should confront these lunatics when they hear stuff like "rape her". By your description of one opponent parents it doesn't surprise anyone. You should be banned from come near any youth event or children.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X