Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your point, if there was one, is unclear. She doesn't need 5 handlers to get up stairs. There's nothing wrong with her. No twitches. No seizures. No trouble walking. I dare say most 35-40 year old men couldn't handle her schedule or keep up with what she did as Sec of State. She served our f%$@ing country during a really tough time, and right after losing the primary. She's an American icon. Disagree with her policies all you want, but show the woman some respect.
    A majority of Americans think she is a lying sack. She might be your icon, she ain't mine.

Even those that will vote for her, don't like her and don't trust her. If she wins, Congress will be her anchor.

Comment

Again, you're clueless. Swing by and pick up your buddies in your Ford 150 with the Hillary for Prison bumper stickers and go throw down a few cold ones while you trip out on Benghazi falsehoods.
      Let's see if the perjury investigation goes anywhere. Either Comey lied or HRC lied about the emails. We shall see.

Comment

She is lying POS and a disgrace to this country. She deserves no respect. The fact the her and Trump is the best we can do for President in 2016 shows me the whole system is badly broken.
        Sweet.

Let's line up her resume next to yours. She's going to be a superb President.

Comment

“It’s a bad joke that keeps getting worse,” says an influential member of the Republican National Committee, who has long been skeptical of Trump’s strategy. “For the long-term good of the Republican Party, Reince Priebus and the RNC should cut ties with Trump and focus on U.S. Senate races.”

Comment

Time for a few Dan Quayle quotes? There's a whole bunch of these ...

"We will move forward, we will move upward, and yes, we will move onward."
            Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs." --Joe Biden, Athens, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2008 (Source)

Comment

Let's see if the perjury investigation goes anywhere. Either Comey lied or HRC lied about the emails. We shall see.
              Too funny. And after this new investigation is closed how long before another starts about the same thing? No animus driving the bus here, right? Just good, honest, truth-seeking GOPers serving the country they love. Really good use of their time when they could be having hearings for a Supreme Court Justice.

Comment

“It’s a bad joke that keeps getting worse,” says an influential member of the Republican National Committee, who has long been skeptical of Trump’s strategy. “For the long-term good of the Republican Party, Reince Priebus and the RNC should cut ties with Trump and focus on U.S. Senate races.”
                His strategy does seem a bit, OK, more than a bit, odd to me. Embracing the anger on one side will only get you so far. He's going to have to start putting more substance out there. And, like it or not, has to come more to the middle. He's alienating too many people every day in that even if he had the right ideas and plan, the stain on him will be too hard to overcome.

Comment

Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs." --Joe Biden, Athens, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2008 (Source)
                  "The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."

Comment

Too funny. And after this new investigation is closed how long before another starts about the same thing? No animus driving the bus here, right? Just good, honest, truth-seeking GOPers serving the country they love. Really good use of their time when they could be having hearings for a Supreme Court Justice.
                    One of them was lying. Not a question. Both cannot be true.

Comment

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."
                      Sept. 9, 2008

"I'm told Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up Chuck, let 'em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about. I'll tell you what, you're making everybody else stand up, though, pal."

—Biden, telling Missouri state senator Chuck Graham to stand up at a campaign rally, before realizing that Graham is confined to a wheelchair

Comment

Sept. 9, 2008

"I'm told Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up Chuck, let 'em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about. I'll tell you what, you're making everybody else stand up, though, pal."

—Biden, telling Missouri state senator Chuck Graham to stand up at a campaign rally, before realizing that Graham is confined to a wheelchair
                        "Votes are like trees, if you are trying to build a forest. If you have more trees than you have forests, then at that point the pollsters will probably say you will win."

Comment

One of them was lying. Not a question. Both cannot be true.
                          Neither is lying.

And what is the big deal anyway? Do you think DT has lied about Trump U? Any scandal material in those tax returns? Stiff anyone in Atlantic City? Make money off misery of others? Duplicity about immigrants and his products? Calling Obama the absolute founder of ISIS? Belittling McCain's service?

What nefarious things do you think she was doing with her emails? Colluding with terrorists? Do you think 'classified" and super-sensitive are the same thing?

Comment

Predictions on how the first debate will go?

Comment

Predictions on how the first debate will go?
                              You mean IF it will go? Good chance Trump will chicken out.

Comment

Neither is lying.

And what is the big deal anyway? Do you think DT has lied about Trump U? Any scandal material in those tax returns? Stiff anyone in Atlantic City? Make money off misery of others? Duplicity about immigrants and his products? Calling Obama the absolute founder of ISIS? Belittling McCain's service?

What nefarious things do you think she was doing with her emails? Colluding with terrorists? Do you think 'classified" and super-sensitive are the same thing?
                                #5. (Change the subject)

Ah the "What difference does it make" defense. Love it.

Not sure what she was up to. There certainly is a pattern of lying. There certainly a pattern of folks with State Dept business donating a ton of cash to her foundation. There certainly is a patter of Bill doing big money speeches to that same audience. Seems pretty fishy to me and most other Americans base on her "trustworthiness" ratings.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X