Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, that was my final post as The List.
    I have posted since then as just another anonymous TS reader.
    If your asking for a final thought as The List, here it is: MA soccer is pretty darn good. In fact, based on July results, SOME of the best GU13 soccer is being played in the Northeast.
    We can all be proud of our Daughters.
    odds lawyer here...Amen!

Comment

Yes, that was my final post as The List.
      I have posted since then as just another anonymous TS reader.
      If your asking for a final thought as The List, here it is: MA soccer is pretty darn good. In fact, based on July results, SOME of the best GU13 soccer is being played in the Northeast.
      We can all be proud of our Daughters.
      Agree as well list guy!

New year upcoming and I'm wondering if you think it's going to be interesting in the 02 age group especially in the fall or a yawn for soccer due to some kids attending HS ?

I'm quite sure you've thought about it.

Comment

Agree as well list guy!

New year upcoming and I'm wondering if you think it's going to be interesting in the 02 age group especially in the fall or a yawn for soccer due to some kids attending HS ?

I'm quite sure you've thought about it.
        I think we have all thought about it. I expect/hope the 9th graders play HS, leaving the 8th graders in purgatory. The clubs are communicating there will programming, but it is a Silly Season at best. I'm hopeful that it presents an opportunity to focus on individual development, including fitness and injury prevention.

Comment

Where did the former Breakers goalie end up?
          Aztecs lost most of that pool of players because they despise GC and LC. They left with coaches who left the club.

Comment

What are you talking about? You quote a different previous quote that has zero to do with the Aztecs

Comment

New season brings new villagers to TS. For those confounded by lists, i bring this thread back to top for ar history lesson. Note the Title, while it appears gender neutral, it is not.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X