Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would have to agree with this for WUP as a whole, but some of the older boys WUP teams are among the best in the state if not region, winning and making it to the finals.... mark my word and quote me on this, some boys teams (older) will win the state cup.
    They (npl) lost all their games u13-18 except one tie last weekend to a predominatly girls club

Comment

Yes, it is a great deal. They raise the club price by $500 per kid. Then my kid comes home with $250 in raffle tickets that I end up buying to offset club club prices. Great deal for WUP.

Comment

Yes, it is a great deal. They raise the club price by $500 per kid. Then my kid comes home with $250 in raffle tickets that I end up buying to offset club club prices. Great deal for WUP.
        well, how dumb are you for buying them. you are to sell them, IF YOU CHOSE, to offset your cost. yeah, real dumb

Comment

My kid came home last week with WUP raffle tickets he had to sell to help cover club expenses. The club price went up nearly 500 per year over the last 2 years. I emailed club director to ask exactly what expenses are these tickets covering and what exactly did the price increase cover? I have not heard back yet
          What are the dues?

Comment

What are the dues?
            same as all the others

Comment

What are the dues?
              My kid's a U12 and we pay $2390 a year.

Comment

My U11 plays for Oakwood and we pay $2,100. That includes:
                - 3, 90 min practices per week in fall and spring
                - 1 league game per weekend fall/spring (24 games in all)
                - 1, 90 min indoor practice Dec thru Feb
                - 1 indoor league game Dec thru Feb (20 games)
                - Private owned outdoor facility, indoor back-up facility for inclement weather
                - About $700 worth of Nike stuff

Comment

May I ask what is included for this fee.
                  Thanks

Comment

My U11 plays for Oakwood and we pay $2,100. That includes:
                    - 3, 90 min practices per week in fall and spring
                    - 1 league game per weekend fall/spring (24 games in all)
                    - 1, 90 min indoor practice Dec thru Feb
                    - 1 indoor league game Dec thru Feb (20 games)
                    - Private owned outdoor facility, indoor back-up facility for inclement weather
                    - About $700 worth of Nike stuff
                    The Oakwood 16 and 18 academy teams, and the Girls 17 and 18's, only pay $1000 a year in dues. Academy boys are working towards $zero, as ussoccer is pushing this hard (no pay to play).

Comment

What happend to Wup

They (npl) lost all their games u13-18 except one tie last weekend to a predominatly girls club
                      Watched a U-15 Wup coach get thrown out of a game today and he wouldn't leave the field. Ref. had to scream several times at him. What a classy club.

Comment

What happend to WUP

WUP is on the decline faster then any club in MA. There is talk of Lusitano taking over the operation at the end of spring. It's the clubs stadium and fields adjacent. WUP pays rent and the board is doing their best to run it to the ground. I have only one kid almost out and good bye. All the Npl teams lost to stars this past weekend except one tie.

Congrats ladies and gentalman. The merger was a success (not)
                        How is your kids soccer developing playing for free? What a joke.
                        AMEN. Many kids on the go at the end of the season. The decline gets worse with each passing year. The best thing that could happen is for Lusitano to take over.

Comment

The U15 Boys coach who was red carded was the D.O. The Westfield State coach?

Comment

any word?

Comment

Spoke to a few WUP parents at a girls U 15 match. Going to be a mass exodus at the end of the year.

Comment

Spoke to a few WUP parents at a girls U 15 match. Going to be a mass exodus at the end of the year.
                                To where?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X