Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which for some (if you are FCB) is a better offer!
    Agree, especially b/c the FCB ECNL defense all got early offers; even after conceding 100+ goals in 2 seasons. Run for the hills!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      Agree, especially b/c the FCB ECNL defense all got early offers; even after conceding 100+ goals in 2 seasons. Run for the hills!
      Is that true? 100 goals?

Comment

I'm extremely concerned about our ECNL offers. Really we only have 2 and I expected 3.
        Do you think we are impressed?

Comment

parents forget that defense is a team concern. all players have to do their part from goal right out to forwards. the defenders get blamed for a lot of stuff that isn't their fault. typically, on a top side, defenders will be some of the most team orientated, skilled, athletic players. which is why often these positions don't sub much. it is tough in todays "me first" society to find 4 or 5 players willing to put team first.

Comment

parents forget that defense is a team concern. all players have to do their part from goal right out to forwards. the defenders get blamed for a lot of stuff that isn't their fault. typically, on a top side, defenders will be some of the most team orientated, skilled, athletic players. which is why often these positions don't sub much. it is tough in todays "me first" society to find 4 or 5 players willing to put team first.
            From all the teams my kids have played, the backs tend to get subbed the least. And for good reason, they need to be a cohesive unit and if there is any weak link, missed communication, or someone out of position, one slip up and you could go home with a 1-0 loss.

Comment

From all the teams my kids have played, the backs tend to get subbed the least. And for good reason, they need to be a cohesive unit and if there is any weak link, missed communication, or someone out of position, one slip up and you could go home with a 1-0 loss.
              yet the forward gets all the hype

Comment

yet the forward gets all the hype
                In lacrosse its worse. The forwards just stand in front of the net all game.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X