Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Boston South?

Thinking of having my son try out but kind of on the fence about the coaching, any info?

If your quick the job is yours! My sons team had NO coach for 75% of his games. Maybe you can bring 5-6 with you?

Comment

Don't go to Bolts South. If you are set on the Bolts go to another region. Bolts south is nothing more than the failed little club called Inspire SFC. It's the same dads coaching their kids teams.

Comment

dad coaches in jeans, old Inspire FC

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Don't go to Bolts South. If you are set on the Bolts go to another region. Bolts south is nothing more than the failed little club called Inspire SFC. It's the same dads coaching their kids teams.
          Check with the regional director. I hear some new coaches being brought in.

Comment

And some leaving!

Comment

Who is the regional director, the same inspire DOC?

Will tgey make the horriable dad coaches actually sit with the rest of the parents and not allow them to manipulate playing time?

I would hope so. Bolts south are going to loss alot of kids come fall.

Comment

I just checked their website, its the same coaches in the south. Stay away, don't waste a dime.

Comment

I just checked their website, its the same coaches in the south. Stay away, don't waste a dime.
                  Website to be updated after season is over

Comment

Website to be updated after season is over
                    the same fat guy with no coaching experience will be coaching and having his kid play the entire game while screaming at 8 and 9 year olds to pass the ball to his kid.

Comment

the same fat guy with no coaching experience will be coaching and having his kid play the entire game while screaming at 8 and 9 year olds to pass the ball to his kid.
                      Hey! That's how all us town soccer dads coach! Get the ball to Landon! Pass the ball to Mia! Ah, memories and good old days when soccer moms revered us.

Comment

Hey! That's how all us town soccer dads coach! Get the ball to Landon! Pass the ball to Mia! Ah, memories and good old days when soccer moms revered us.
                        How times have changed . Now you over pay for young ,anorexic / alcoholic English guys who coach 3 - 4 teams and recruit a Landon or Mia for each of their supposedly elite teams.

Comment

Are you talking about CSU?

Comment

Nope, its the same pathetic Parent coaches that have no clue.

Comment

Wranglers or Levi's?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X