Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NPL vs. ENCL

Somewhat new to the club soccer world, can someone explain the key differences between NPL and ECNL?
    Do all Mass clubs have teams in both?

NPL is the B-team
    ECNL is the carrot to get you on the B-team.

You are better off at another club's top team than an ECNL club's NPL team.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Somewhat new to the club soccer world, can someone explain the key differences between NPL and ECNL?
      Do all Mass clubs have teams in both?
      Ok, I'll bite...

ECNL is a national league where teams are split up into divisions by geography. In Mass FC Stars and FC Boston currently have ECNL teams and Boston Breakers will be fielding teams starting next year.

NPL is an affiliation of individual leagues. Stars and FC Boston's 2nd teams play in the Northeast Girls NPL which is made up team solely from ECNL clubs. NEFC, Aztec and GPS currently have their top teams playing in the New England NPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Ok, I'll bite...

ECNL is a national league where teams are split up into divisions by geography. In Mass FC Stars and FC Boston currently have ECNL teams and Boston Breakers will be fielding teams starting next year.

NPL is an affiliation of individual leagues. Stars and FC Boston's 2nd teams play in the Northeast Girls NPL which is made up team solely from ECNL clubs. NEFC, Aztec and GPS currently have their top teams playing in the New England NPL.
        Thanks. That is what I was wondering.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X