Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got Soccer Points Maple vs NEP

I was checking on some teams and it appears that NEP teams have already been awarded 2016 spring div. placement points even thought the season is not over.

Checked on a maple team and they have only given points for last fall placement.

So how can teams that have only played 5 out of 8 regular games already have div. placement points when the season is not complete?

It is odd that they've awarded the NEP Spring season points before season over. Maybe it's just through the certain date, and they will add more once season is over. I think I've seen "two" spring season point totals for teams in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It is odd that they've awarded the NEP Spring season points before season over. Maybe it's just through the certain date, and they will add more once season is over. I think I've seen "two" spring season point totals for teams in the past.
      Or maybe it's because club tryouts are under way and it doesn't hurt to have some extra GS points if potential players parents are inclined to look?

Comment

Or a way to give out thousands of points for nothing.
        NEP
        Boys U11 Premiership Red
        FC Stars of MA Central United 04/05
        6 of 8 games played already given 5153 points for first place.
        http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...?TeamID=698672

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Or maybe it's because club tryouts are under way and it doesn't hurt to have some extra GS points if potential players parents are inclined to look?
          You knuckleheads never seem to understand that they're called GotSoccer points because GS, not the club or the league, awards the points.

And GS awarded the points because they're inept.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X