Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do the big clubs offer payment plans?

Serious question. Our current club charges over 5 installments between June and October. Is this a mom and pop thing or common with all clubs?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Serious question. Our current club charges over 5 installments between June and October. Is this a mom and pop thing or common with all clubs?
    Common. Stars offers the same thing.

Comment

Common. Stars offers the same thing.
      GPS will take your car, then your house

Comment

Some throw in the KY for free

Comment

Short answer is it varies both by club policy and individual circumstance. just ask for what you need, and most will accommodate

Comment

The two clubs were involved with do three payments - one at acceptance, early fall and winter. A few years ago I was out of work and both worked with me to reduce the fees and stretch out the payments. If you're in good standing and simply are nice about it, most clubs will work with you.

Comment

GPS will take your car, then your house
              Don't forgot to add sleeping with your wife if she is semi-hot. After few pints they go after the heavies.

Comment

GPS slamming right on schedule....Never miss an opportunity to let your jealousy show.

They offer payment plans; I think the most I've used is 3 installments, but there could be other options.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X