Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    More concrete proof of the GDA's program undeniable success and superiority.
    Ooops. If only they were DA teams : -)

Comment

How so? This has nothing to do with GDA. And not for nothing, but if NEFC teams were the best Academy teams in the country, if that were the bar, it would prove quite the opposite.

Comment

lol few NE teams made it to national DA playoffs, only one team made quarterfinals (NEFCs U15) and no one else did even remotely well. Dominating NE GDA means nothing. Tallest midget.

Comment

How so? This has nothing to do with GDA. And not for nothing, but if NEFC teams were the best Academy teams in the country, if that were the bar, it would prove quite the opposite.
          Even more impressive then. Just shows how deep the bench is...wow. Everyone should aspire to be in the NEFC stable.

Comment

Ooops. If only they were DA teams : -)
            Thanks. Just fishing for the fool that feels they need to explain.

Comment

Are you new here? Poster was certainly poking the bear, and any team that wins a national event has memories for life, and they should celebrate and be celebrated. No one can claim to be THE National Champ because DA and ECNL had their championships in San Diego, US Club had NPL Finals and National Cup in CO, and USYS has its variants. I think you can figure out the Hierarchy
              I wanted to see how he'd respond to a reasonable reply. At the very least, I'm surprised he didn't flame spray me about how f-ing stupid and lazy I am for not knowing what is apparently obvious to him, and not knowing how to figure it out myself. :)

Comment

Even more impressive then. Just shows how deep the bench is...wow. Everyone should aspire to be in the NEFC stable.

Also what was not mentioned is the 06 NPL team that won beat the NEFC south team in the finals, mostly kids from RI. The NEFC South team lost in PKs to the 06NPL just a month earlier. so pretty impressive in that age group. I'm not an NEFC parent or employee.

Comment

There are kids across both south and west that could have been on that NPL team it’s just a matter of distance for many who simply can not make the drive for the commitment level needed. Will be interesting to see what teams look like post DA roster and see how many stay regional. Also DA rules require team to host practices 4 days a week which is simply not realistic for most and honestly no one wants 4 practices

Comment

lol few NE teams made it to national DA playoffs, only one team made quarterfinals (NEFCs U15) and no one else did even remotely well. Dominating NE GDA means nothing. Tallest midget.
                    Anger, denial, jealousy...
                    We will work through this together

Comment

Anger, denial, jealousy...
                      We will work through this together
                      No jealousy bro. Just stating facts. NE soccer is a non factor nationally. It's true of both genders and most leagues. We get a rare top D1 recruit and even rarer NT selection

Comment

Congrats to all participants .Great memories and accomplishment.

Comment

No jealousy bro. Just stating facts. NE soccer is a non factor nationally. It's true of both genders and most leagues. We get a rare top D1 recruit and even rarer NT selection
                          Bro” go through the Nefc social media. Boys and girls have accomplished much this past year. Numerous looks by NTC, finalists, championships now, GDA groups in playoffs across all ages, Npl finalists and multiple region teams finished top of their brackets. For Pete’s sake they even have a girl at Man U for a look. Why hate on NE so much.

That’s just one club. Stars I’m sure have done very similar but I don’t have the time to look. My kids are going through club so it’s easy to track Nefc progress for me through their social Media

Comment

There were Ecrl teams that are ecnl in some groups also.Congrats to all the girls from new england

Comment

Are you serious right now........do you actually follow soccer

Comment

There are kids across both south and west that could have been on that NPL team it’s just a matter of distance for many who simply can not make the drive for the commitment level needed. Will be interesting to see what teams look like post DA roster and see how many stay regional. Also DA rules require team to host practices 4 days a week which is simply not realistic for most and honestly no one wants 4 practices
                                OP of 06 NPL and South in Nationals post... Agree although there are only a few that hands down could've pushed someone out of that NPL slot, there are a few interchangeable players. The NPL team has been interested in a few of the players from the south, and the west as well for at least a couple years, and with DA coming a couple of them are making the move so it'll be interesting how many they carry, and if anyone from the NPL team doesn't make the DA team, or decides to stay NPL vs just expanding the current roster. Really fun team to watch play BTW, really strong age group for NEFC

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X