Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fc bucks

Any idea where this teams weak spots are like where do they need the most help? Based on the teams performance it seems like they need some better offensive players maybe a goal scorer. Any inside info? How is the midfield and defense?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Any idea where this teams weak spots are like where do they need the most help? Based on the teams performance it seems like they need some better offensive players maybe a goal scorer. Any inside info? How is the midfield and defense?
      Why not go watch a game or two or a practice? Have a conversation with some of the parents although some may be nervous if you have a unicorn that may unseat their little mia. You can also get the ear of the coach or the assistant too. If you are already considering it, make the drive; unless you are coming from Buffalo and prior to ECNL in Buffalo there were kids from that area that would play for FC Bucks. My daughter has had a wonderful experience with the Club.

Comment

Fc bucks

Ill give you some info and save you the drive as my daughter is currently on this team and has played with many of the players on this team for several years. The defense on this team is incredibly strong. This team has two goalies. One is very strong, the other is not as good. Each goalie usually plays half the game. Most of the goals this team has let up have been let up by the weaker of the two goalies. The midfield is mediocre. There is maybe 1 or 2 good midfielders on this team, the other midfielders leave a lot to be desired and could/should easily be replaced with better talent. The offense of this team is where the most help is needed. Right now, there are some good athletes on the offensive side of the ball, but most of them just keep their heads down and refuse to pass the ball. They rarely get a cross or a shot off, or if they do it is not very good since they do not look up. This is why you see so few goals scored by this team. If your kid is a decent midfielder or forward, then she probably stands a good chance to make the team. If your kid is a defender, your kid probably needs to be more than decent to make the team. I hope this helps your decision.

Comment

Ill give you some info and save you the drive as my daughter is currently on this team and has played with many of the players on this team for several years. The defense on this team is incredibly strong. This team has two goalies. One is very strong, the other is not as good. Each goalie usually plays half the game. Most of the goals this team has let up have been let up by the weaker of the two goalies. The midfield is mediocre. There is maybe 1 or 2 good midfielders on this team, the other midfielders leave a lot to be desired and could/should easily be replaced with better talent. The offense of this team is where the most help is needed. Right now, there are some good athletes on the offensive side of the ball, but most of them just keep their heads down and refuse to pass the ball. They rarely get a cross or a shot off, or if they do it is not very good since they do not look up. This is why you see so few goals scored by this team. If your kid is a decent midfielder or forward, then she probably stands a good chance to make the team. If your kid is a defender, your kid probably needs to be more than decent to make the team. I hope this helps your decision.
          Lemme guess...you are the parent of a defender or the #1 goalie, right?

Comment

Fc bucks

It does not matter who I am the parent of. The stats do not lie.

Comment

How do the stats show they play with their heads down and refuse to pass the ball? Midfielders leave a lot to be desired? Defense is incredibly strong? Those are all subjective, and open to interpretation. No stats there.

You must be a joy on the sidelines.

Comment

Troll !!!!!!😂😂😂😂💩💩💩💩💩🖕🏼

Comment

Troll !!!!!!😂😂😂😂💩💩💩💩💩🖕🏼
                  I agree. Anybody bashing their daughter's teammates like that is definitely a troll.

Comment

Lemme guess...you are the parent of a defender or the #1 goalie, right?
                    Or a kid that doesn't see the field much.

Comment

Why not go watch a game or two or a practice? Have a conversation with some of the parents although some may be nervous if you have a unicorn that may unseat their little mia. You can also get the ear of the coach or the assistant too. If you are already considering it, make the drive; unless you are coming from Buffalo and prior to ECNL in Buffalo there were kids from that area that would play for FC Bucks. My daughter has had a wonderful experience with the Club.
                      I am this parent who is a fan of the club. Not a troll.

Comment

I agree. Anybody bashing their daughter's teammates like that is definitely a troll.
                        Or someone not invited to join the team.

Comment

I know this team as we have played against them and will again VERY SOON "Hint" and I will tell you that this team is solid and has great young players at each position. All the young girls on this team work VERY hard when on the field and for you NEWBIES at this soccer thing..........its called DEVELOPMENT for a reason. These young players are still developing and you folks are here just trying to tear down some young child's achievements and dreams..............AND FOR WHAT..............some of you really need to get over yourself. I also will add that of all the parents I have met from this team..........THEY HAVE BEEN FANTASTIC and when we last played them back last year they were super nice and very easy to share the hill with. Bunch of really nice folks and really looking forward to seeing them this weekend. LET THESE GIRLS DEVELOP and learn in the environment that they are learning in. TRUST ME WINS and LOSES does not define if they are developing or not. I would say look at the film and you will see that they are trying to do things the right way but..........I can only assume that you are not interested in that. Anyway this is a fine young team full of young kids just trying to achieve their dreams and goals, let them be for Christ Sakes..........see you all Sunday I will be filming

Comment

Where are these "stats"?

Comment

I know this team as we have played against them and will again VERY SOON "Hint" and I will tell you that this team is solid and has great young players at each position. All the young girls on this team work VERY hard when on the field and for you NEWBIES at this soccer thing..........its called DEVELOPMENT for a reason. These young players are still developing and you folks are here just trying to tear down some young child's achievements and dreams..............AND FOR WHAT..............some of you really need to get over yourself. I also will add that of all the parents I have met from this team..........THEY HAVE BEEN FANTASTIC and when we last played them back last year they were super nice and very easy to share the hill with. Bunch of really nice folks and really looking forward to seeing them this weekend. LET THESE GIRLS DEVELOP and learn in the environment that they are learning in. TRUST ME WINS and LOSES does not define if they are developing or not. I would say look at the film and you will see that they are trying to do things the right way but..........I can only assume that you are not interested in that. Anyway this is a fine young team full of young kids just trying to achieve their dreams and goals, let them be for Christ Sakes..........see you all Sunday I will be filming
                              Agree. Let them develop. This club does a good job. Anyone who disagrees on the team or the club should maybe look elsewhere and give the spot to someone else.

Comment

Agree. Let them develop. This club does a good job. Anyone who disagrees on the team or the club should maybe look elsewhere and give the spot to someone else.
                                This is what people miss. No one is forcing anyone to play soccer. If you don't like your kid's development, go elsewhere. Especially near this club, you have plenty of other options in PA or NJ or even NY. There are plenty of kids that have had great experiences and are playing in very good college programs through this Club. But, to each his or her own. It all has to work for you and your family.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X