Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ECNL for Philadelphia Ukrainian National SC??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m not seeing any bashing going on on the other thread. Just several customers
    Complaining about a service they pay for not being what was promised. You obviously don’t agree, which is fine. But no need for you to take it as “bashing”
    Ukies parents are wrong for bashing or making fun of any coaches on here. We don’t like it at the Ukrainian club. Is that ok with you?

Also saying some 12 year olds don’t belong on a given team for whatever reason (which is apparently what you are saying on the other thread) IS bashing and bullying. The worst kind too — of little kids. You are disgusting for doing it and putting that out here for the actual kids to read.

Comment

Ukies parents are wrong for bashing or making fun of any coaches on here. We don’t like it at the Ukrainian club. Is that ok with you?

Also saying some 12 year olds don’t belong on a given team for whatever reason (which is apparently what you are saying on the other thread) IS bashing and bullying. The worst kind too — of little kids. You are disgusting for doing it and putting that out here for the actual kids to read.
      Factually stating a coaches deficiencies or qualifications is not bashing or making fun. It is just stating facts. As for saying certain players don’t belong, no names were mentioned. And the fact is, when tryouts are a sham and for show only, it is hard to definitively state that each girl actually earned a spot and deserves to be there. Be honest with yourself, if a neutral evaluator, with no ties to the team or to specific players, conducted tryouts, would this team look the same? If you say yes, you are fooling yourself.

Comment

Factually stating a coaches deficiencies or qualifications is not bashing or making fun. It is just stating facts. As for saying certain players don’t belong, no names were mentioned. And the fact is, when tryouts are a sham and for show only, it is hard to definitively state that each girl actually earned a spot and deserves to be there. Be honest with yourself, if a neutral evaluator, with no ties to the team or to specific players, conducted tryouts, would this team look the same? If you say yes, you are fooling yourself.
        Why are you so worried about it? The girls and coaches on the Bucks team and ukies team are good. Stop trying to pick them apart!! They are 12. It’s been 6 months of you doing this on here and it’s just creepy now. You say the same thing day in, day out. It’s weird. Just being honest with you. Let it go. You will feel better.

Comment

Why are you so worried about it? The girls and coaches on the Bucks team and ukies team are good. Stop trying to pick them apart!! They are 12. It’s been 6 months of you doing this on here and it’s just creepy now. You say the same thing day in, day out. It’s weird. Just being honest with you. Let it go. You will feel better.
          I agree. You can't define anything at 12 yrs old. I have seen many kids who were super stars at that age then get eclipsed by others during puberty and as they get older. No amount of coaching can get in front of genetics.

So, let your kid go out, have fun, learn the game and make friends. If she is doing that, you are already in the plus category.

Comment

I agree. You can't define anything at 12 yrs old. I have seen many kids who were super stars at that age then get eclipsed by others during puberty and as they get older. No amount of coaching can get in front of genetics.

So, let your kid go out, have fun, learn the game and make friends. If she is doing that, you are already in the plus category.
            Good to hear from a fellow sane person on here.

Hopefully the bashing of teams/kids/coaches stops on this thread and the Buck one too.
            Let it go people.

Comment

Good to hear from a fellow sane person on here.

Hopefully the bashing of teams/kids/coaches stops on this thread and the Buck one too.
              Let it go people.
              I heard these teams (ukies , Bucks , fc delco) swapped some players. What’s wrong with that. That’s cool.

Comment

I heard these teams (ukies , Bucks , fc delco) swapped some players. What’s wrong with that. That’s cool.
                Two players from Bucks went to Ukies and one Ukies player went to Bucks. As far as I know all are happy with their decisions. So not sure why this one parent keeps trying to start trouble. And no it is not the parents who went to ukies. For some reason they feel like the parents that left and went to ukies are bashing the Bucks team. They can believe what they want. Like I said all are happy with decisions they made. No regrets. At least for the ones who went from Bucks to Ukies. This particular parent keeps making comments about Ukies team being in division 2 edp. As if it is so bad, nobody has ever compared the ukies team to the Bucks team. There are different levels but both have good players. I wish this whole thing would just stop. But the parent who is always blaming the ukies parents will never let it go. I can predict the response now. “You are so creepy, been saying the same things for 6 months, etc, etc,etc.”. Let it die already.

Comment

Two players from Bucks went to Ukies and one Ukies player went to Bucks. As far as I know all are happy with their decisions. So not sure why this one parent keeps trying to start trouble. And no it is not the parents who went to ukies. For some reason they feel like the parents that left and went to ukies are bashing the Bucks team. They can believe what they want. Like I said all are happy with decisions they made. No regrets. At least for the ones who went from Bucks to Ukies. This particular parent keeps making comments about Ukies team being in division 2 edp. As if it is so bad, nobody has ever compared the ukies team to the Bucks team. There are different levels but both have good players. I wish this whole thing would just stop. But the parent who is always blaming the ukies parents will never let it go. I can predict the response now. “You are so creepy, been saying the same things for 6 months, etc, etc,etc.”. Let it die already.
                  Sounds really good. I thought one went from Bucks to fc delco?

Comment

Sounds really good. I thought one went from Bucks to fc delco?
                    One is playing for both Ukies and Delco.

Comment

One is playing for both Ukies and Delco.
                      Okay very nice. And I agree let the bickering die. In both threads. It does seem to die out then someone decides to make the same negative rant that’s been said 100 times. I hope people move on now. Good day.

Comment

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
                        Errrr boy. That no good.

Wait. You guys don’t have practices scheduled for early September. Even edp div 2 teams know their entire fall practices schedules by now

Comment

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
                          Errrr boy. That no good.

Wait. You guys don’t have practices scheduled for early September. Even edp div 2 teams know their entire fall practices schedules by now
                          Why are you posting an FC Bucks post on here. What because they mentioned div 2 edp. Do you not know that some of the parents on fc bucks are a little to focused on ukies, and the fact that they are playing edp division 2. Why do you care so much.

Comment

Must say that the fields looked pretty good today. With all the rain the fields don't look bad. Very nice club.

Comment

Why are you posting an FC Bucks post on here. What because they mentioned div 2 edp. Do you not know that some of the parents on fc bucks are a little to focused on ukies, and the fact that they are playing edp division 2. Why do you care so much.
                              Or ukie parent too focused on Bucks. Hmmm

Comment

Or ukie parent too focused on Bucks. Hmmm
                                Keep trolling.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X