X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m not an MJ fan. Dude is a nightmare.

But I will agree with the person above. The OP trying to keep the narrative going sounds like a Democrat that tries to keep the Trump narrative going. The Dems are wrong every time.
    Wrong? Oh jeez.

Comment

Anyone from 2021 is just a verbal so it's moot until the contract is signed.
      Whatever you sat j@ck@ss.

Comment

The three juniors with verbals are all great players and athletes ..in fact they are the top three players on that team and have put up with that coach and the negatives that come with him for years in order to continue to play with one another, so congratulations to them.
        I am pretty sure you will hear about more commits soon. Then you may have to talk about the 7 with D1 commits being the best 7 players on the team, and how they stuck together through all the negatives of playing for a coach with 7 D1 commits. Congrats.

Comment

I am pretty sure you will hear about more commits soon. Then you may have to talk about the 7 with D1 commits being the best 7 players on the team, and how they stuck together through all the negatives of playing for a coach with 7 D1 commits. Congrats.
          Sounds like nearly every girls club team in Oregon, It happens,

There were teams of girls 15 to 20 years ago that had 15 d1 players and negative coaches too.

Present day with over saturated club team dilution and title ix insanity most teams have 5 to 7 d1 girls. New world order.

Comment

And your point is...? Are you saying that the Oregon United players who committed won't end up playing at Arizona or Navy? Or are you just spewing useless stuff to make yourself feel better? I have seen anonymous posters who claimed that MJ couldn't get girls into D1 programs and perhaps this is your way of keeping that narrative going for a little longer.
            A verbal commitment means that the coach and player have an interest in one another. A verbal is not binding. A lot can happen before a NLI arrives, if it arrives:

The player doesn't meet the school's qualifications for admittance, the player doesn't meet NCAA criteria, other schools make offers, the player gets injured, the coach finds another player that he likes better, the coach is no longer at the school, the player waits but doesn't get the NLI, the coach sees something (s)he doesn't like on the player's social media, and so on.

Comment

A verbal commitment means that the coach and player have an interest in one another. A verbal is not binding. A lot can happen before a NLI arrives, if it arrives:

The player doesn't meet the school's qualifications for admittance, the player doesn't meet NCAA criteria, other schools make offers, the player gets injured, the coach finds another player that he likes better, the coach is no longer at the school, the player waits but doesn't get the NLI, the coach sees something (s)he doesn't like on the player's social media, and so on.
              Thanks for getting up at 3AM to impart these words of wisdom. I am sure I could come up with a thousand more. A tree falls on the girl, aliens invade, the college is destroyed when a meteor crashes into the earth, the dog eats their SAT, and so on.

Comment

While this is true, a verbal is much better than no verbal. The admission rate at AZ is 83.6% and the admission criteria for even the stupidest athletes is close to 100%. The coaches won’t just back out of a verbal. If UCLA comes knocking, the players themselves might switch but otherwise those players will qualify, get in, and be rostered. Don’t let jealousy and bitterness try to put a negative spin on it.

Comment

GPS 03 is a good team, so I would expect some of the girls on it to get college gigs, regardless of the reputation of the coach.

Comment

The three juniors with verbals are all great players and athletes ..in fact they are the top three players on that team and have put up with that coach and the negatives that come with him for years in order to continue to play with one another, so congratulations to them.
                    That sounds a bit divisive.

Comment

I don’t get it. Put up with what?

Comment

Sounds like it was written by a parent who thought their kid was special. Both the 3 best players part and the put up with part.

Comment

Sounds like it was written by a parent who thought their kid was special. Both the 3 best players part and the put up with part.
                          $100 says it wasn't a parent from the team. (or at least not anymore)

Comment

Exactly! Keep turning a deaf ear! The refs aren’t though.

Comment

GPS 03 is a good team, so I would expect some of the girls on it to get college gigs, regardless of the reputation of the coach.
                              What happened to this team?
                              HUGE downward dive right at the same time Crossfire United 03s began to rise. Charts don’t lie. https://youthsoccerrankings.us/team.html?teamId=2776352

Comment

Who cares? What was Morgan's team ranked before she went to Cal?It's about getting to the next level chart guy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X