Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top U13 girls team in the state

I've watched all these teams play over the past 2 years and right now at the u13 age group I would rank the top 5 U13 girls teams as follows:

1. CFC Arsenal (would beat FSA pre-ECNL by 1-2 goals. Should be a good game if matched up in the spring)
    2. FSA pre-ECNL
    3. CFC West (lost to FSA pre-ECNL during the fall)
    4. OW (slightest edge over FSA pre-NPL as observed when they tied but outplayed FSA white last year at the U12 level)
    5. FSA pre-NPL (competes with FSA pre-ECNL and would be tough game for CFC West and OW but no match for CFC Arsenal who beat them 3-0 in the fall in Northeast NPL play)

All other teams in CT at U13 are far behind these 5 teams in terms of player talent and development but notable teams are Yankee U13, and FSA Elite.

Brought to you by the "my D's dik is bigger than your D's dik" assclowns in the Sporting Unrest thread.

Have at it, pops!

Comment

OW clearly the best. Followed by Sporting.

Comment

Sporting not even in top 10. Beachside, Yankee, FSA elite, CFC wolves, Southeast are better than Sporting CT. Sporting at the level of academica and Simmons and slightly better than AJAK.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          OW clearly the best. Followed by Sporting.
          OW 13's are a product of the OW "kook-aide" machine. they've been talked up so much, but have consistency failed on the field.

they can't be FSA's top team, or CFC's top 2 branch teams.

Comment

I've watched all these teams play over the past 2 years and right now at the u13 age group I would rank the top 5 U13 girls teams as follows:

1. CFC Arsenal (would beat FSA pre-ECNL by 1-2 goals. Should be a good game if matched up in the spring)
            2. FSA pre-ECNL
            4. OW (slightest edge over FSA pre-NPL as observed when they tied but outplayed FSA white last year at the U12 level)
            5. FSA pre-NPL (competes with FSA pre-ECNL and would be tough game for CFC West and OW but no match for CFC Arsenal who beat them 3-0 in the fall in Northeast NPL play)

All other teams in CT at U13 are far behind these 5 teams in terms of player talent and development but notable teams are Yankee U13, and FSA Elite.
            How does the fact that Cfc west has beaten arsenal the last several times they played fit into your theory?

Comment

2. FSA pre-ECNL

MOST asinine post I've read on here in awhile. Beachside girls are second or on par with FSA, easily the top two teams in state. West is better then Arsenal and Oakwood rounds out top 5. I've seen them all play. Coming from an FSA dad who isn't bias towards good soccer.

Comment

Parental rankings. Love it.

Comment

you are all aholes - get a life

Parental rankings. Love it.
                  you are all aholes

Comment

How does the fact that Cfc west has beaten arsenal the last several times they played fit into your theory?
                    Hmmmmm
                    This post appears to been started by a parent that is looking to antagonize a bunch of - parents and coaches. Probably started by someone who left a CFC team as they try to portray that CFC is on top of the list so other posters can jump in and and start a viral argument.
                    What I find interesting is every week this same person slowly brings in the U13 landscape in order to take shots at specific people and clubs.

Comment

Hmmmmm
                      This post appears to been started by a parent that is looking to antagonize a bunch of - parents and coaches. Probably started by someone who left a CFC team as they try to portray that CFC is on top of the list so other posters can jump in and and start a viral argument.
                      What I find interesting is every week this same person slowly brings in the U13 landscape in order to take shots at specific people and clubs.
                      That's deep. Is TS the most important thing in your life? Are you this into your job lol?

Comment

That's deep. Is TS the most important thing in your life? Are you this into your job lol?
                        I was kind of surprised this topic came up again as well .... like everything else on TS, it's been beaten to death (and there is still no definitive right answer).

Comment

I agree with the original poster. The thread started with a parent that left CFC and is angry. There is a consistent theme with their posts and attacks.

Comment

I was thinking same. If I were that nervous and paranoid I'd probably avoid this website.

Comment

I agree with the original poster. The thread started with a parent that left CFC and is angry. There is a consistent theme with their posts and attacks.
                              Started by an Arsenal Dad

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X