Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GotSoccer Points

Can someone please tell me how we get our points. We won the Weston Tournament and nothing shows up, no points and not even that we played there.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone please tell me how we get our points. We won the Weston Tournament and nothing shows up, no points and not even that we played there.
    Not a Got Soccer tournament. No points awarded. Only tournaments using GotSoccer scoring system are awarded points.

Comment

Not a Got Soccer tournament. No points awarded. Only tournaments using GotSoccer scoring system are awarded points.
      wrong, Weston tournament awards GS points. Check and you'll see.

Comment

What age group? Got Soccer only awards points to 11v11 groups.

Comment

wrong, Weston tournament awards GS points. Check and you'll see.
          Only is Weston submits all of the scores of all the games, and GotSoccer is willing to input all of the results. Weston is years behind in not using GotSoccer for registration and scheduling.

Comment

Here is the link with all the flight values. It should be easy enough to figure out if you were awarded points.

http://rankings.gotsport.com/ranking...?EventID=23725

Comment

Here is the link with all the flight values. It should be easy enough to figure out if you were awarded points.

http://rankings.gotsport.com/ranking...?EventID=23725
              what a dumb tournament. I love that the girls 15/16 has a zillion points:

U16 Girls
              U15/16 Showcase 2110
              Silver 141

This was the most ridiculous tournament and of course they awarded their dream team (Weston Black) 827 points and no other team received any. Just a little skewed.

Comment

Only is Weston submits all of the scores of all the games, and GotSoccer is willing to input all of the results. Weston is years behind in not using GotSoccer for registration and scheduling.
                Wrong again, Weston submits the brackets then every team has to go on their own account and input the scores. Same way with West Pines

Comment

what a dumb tournament. I love that the girls 15/16 has a zillion points:

U16 Girls
                  U15/16 Showcase 2110
                  Silver 141

This was the most ridiculous tournament and of course they awarded their dream team (Weston Black) 827 points and no other team received any. Just a little skewed.
                  That was because West Pines was/is a State Champion and that helps build points in this age group and their bracket (U15/16).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X