X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New England EDP Conference

https://www.usyouthsoccer.org/new-en...dp-conference/

This league should be in full swing right now - did any new england teams sign up?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.usyouthsoccer.org/new-en...dp-conference/

This league should be in full swing right now - did any new england teams sign up?
    Feel free to research and report back to us. Just another "high" level league for clubs to crow about.

Comment

Feel free to research and report back to us. Just another "high" level league for clubs to crow about.
      Yeh I did some digging after I posted. It looks like there were 4 NH teams that applied (3 Peak FC teams, 1 Seacoast United team). The Seacoast team seems to be playing in the North Atlantic Division, the Peak Teams don't seem to be active - they may be playing in Spring.

I couldn't see any teams from MA, ME, VT or RI.

Comment

Yeh I did some digging after I posted. It looks like there were 4 NH teams that applied (3 Peak FC teams, 1 Seacoast United team). The Seacoast team seems to be playing in the North Atlantic Division, the Peak Teams don't seem to be active - they may be playing in Spring.

I couldn't see any teams from MA, ME, VT or RI.
        I could be wrong but a I think multiple clubs from CT have teams that are in this league now as well.

Comment

I could be wrong but a I think multiple clubs from CT have teams that are in this league now as well.
          Yes, there are a lot of CT teams registered

https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...&eventid=67069

Comment

I think you are wrong here. EDP is setting up a near perfect league. They are a super region (from NH down to WV and VA and everywhere in between out to PAW). Set up in there are multiple smaller regions with multiple levels for relegation and promotion. Add in several centrally located tournaments for all teams of the super region and I love it. Great parity in each division at every age group and chances to play lots of quality teams from other states occasionally without flying anywhere. ECNL and DA would be wise too look at their model and then, at the end of the year host a single national playoff. EDP is a HUGE league and you have to earn your way to their top brackets that are not NPL. What a novel idea!

Comment

Multiple MA teams to be in here in fall 2019.

Comment

Multiple MA teams to be in here in fall 2019.
                Which teams?

Comment

This is exactly what was needed; another league.

Comment

The only difference is thisbisnt just another league. This is the league. Maple was swallowed up by NEP I wouldn’t be surprised if in five years NEP is swallowed up by EDP

Comment

EDP us well established .... This is just a change in geography to limit travel for NE teams. I love it. EDP generally does things right.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X