• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think you mean affluent to affluent
    That too.

Comment

The problem is competing interests, US soccer wants it to develop national team prospects, parents a vehicle to get into college and maybe some money off tuition and the Clubs as a business to make their lively hood, the last 2 results in a dilution of talent across multiple teams and clubs

Comment

The problem is competing interests, US soccer wants it to develop national team prospects, parents a vehicle to get into college and maybe some money off tuition and the Clubs as a business to make their lively hood, the last 2 results in a dilution of talent across multiple teams and clubs
        Not so much that but a program that is too big to accomplish what you say USSF is looking for. Diluting all the player talent and even coaching talent doesn't help those top 1-2% of players. But the league needs all the check writing families, clubs and practice-cone players to make it work geographically.

Comment

Why are their 03/02 getting destroyed? they are 1-4! i thought they signed a bunch of stars players?

Comment

Obvious troll. For someone that appears to know nothing, you seem overly concerned. Good use of the exclamation point. Really makes your case. Destroyed is a very strong word used in the context to incite. Try another thread, troll.

Why are their 03/02 getting destroyed? they are 1-4! i thought they signed a bunch of stars players?

Comment

Have any of you read the Revs thread?

Seacoast isn't a bad option for what it is. Their younger teams are pretty strong because of their coaching and development. By the time the kids reach U15 level - freshman in high school - they have multiple solid options because of said development. ISL boarding schools, prep schools, and in some instances on to top MLS academy programs.

The local kids that are at Exeter and other prep schools have the best of both worlds. Amazing education, get to play high school soccer and have that experience plus keep a foot in the DA door (aka college recruitment) via the spring showcase.

Easy to sh!t on a smaller club - but there can be different levels and paths of development and end goals.

Comment

Have any of you read the Revs thread?

Seacoast isn't a bad option for what it is. Their younger teams are pretty strong because of their coaching and development. By the time the kids reach U15 level - freshman in high school - they have multiple solid options because of said development. ISL boarding schools, prep schools, and in some instances on to top MLS academy programs.

The local kids that are at Exeter and other prep schools have the best of both worlds. Amazing education, get to play high school soccer and have that experience plus keep a foot in the DA door (aka college recruitment) via the spring showcase.

Easy to sh!t on a smaller club - but there can be different levels and paths of development and end goals.
                And the best players left the 17's and 19's because.....?

THESE WERE PLAYERS AT SEACOAST FOR YEARS. They left because they finally realized, unlike you who are either a coach or parent there trying to justify staying, that the coaching stinks and the 'development' doesn't exist. Now games don't even exist.

And now they can't even field teams at the most coveted age groups. And players who got sucked into staying are stuck without any games for a month. DURING PRIME SOCCER SEASON. High school has zero to do with it. Get your heads out of the sand.

I agree Seacoast is not a bad option. It is a horrible option.

Comment

THESE WERE PLAYERS AT SEACOAST FOR YEARS. They left because they finally realized, unlike you who are either a coach or parent there trying to justify staying, that the coaching stinks and the 'development' doesn't exist. Now games don't even exist.

And now they can't even field teams at the most coveted age groups. And players who got sucked into staying are stuck without any games for a month. DURING PRIME SOCCER SEASON. High school has zero to do with it. Get your heads out of the sand.

NH board said a few kids are playing HS and GDA simultaneously and the club has done nothing to stop it. That really endears families to the program. Not.

Comment

And your response only speaks for one person, you. Great club, great coaching, and my head is not in any sand thanks.

What club are you at? Tell us more, especially how it differs from Seacoast. Provide details please to support your statement.

This should be good.

Comment

Ok Dude who seems to know EVERYTHING. Where did they go? Do you even know anyone in that age group? Left for what club? Remember, they are kids - not everyone is living out daddy's dream. You may need YEARS to figure that out if you pull your head out of your *****.

Comment

Sorry your kid got cut

Comment

How many players does the U19 Seacoast DAP have registered? It looks like 12 have played in games and 4 have played 0. I know one just had a season ending injury and a couple of the 12 are playing soccer for their HS also. So they really have 8/9 full time players so they are pulling up 03's to fill in u19 games.

Comment

How many players does the U19 Seacoast DAP have registered? It looks like 12 have played in games and 4 have played 0. I know one just had a season ending injury and a couple of the 12 are playing soccer for their HS also. So they really have 8/9 full time players so they are pulling up 03's to fill in u19 games.
                            They have 16 registered, all 00s and 01s. Of course some my be waivered, and they can add more once the HS period is over

http://seac.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams...p?team=7460796

Comment

Ok Dude who seems to know EVERYTHING. Where did they go? Do you even know anyone in that age group? Left for what club? Remember, they are kids - not everyone is living out daddy's dream. You may need YEARS to figure that out if you pull your head out of your *****.
                              They are playing high school right now. Personally I know 3 19s and 3 17s. All very good players who Seacoast wanted on their teams. I don't understand what's so hard to understand about this look at the results of the teams these young men left because they and their parents concluded Seacoast does a terrible job developing Talent. So the kids might as well be enjoying themselves at high school and I'm sure they'll be playing Club in the spring. You guys are very sensitive.

I don't know what is more bizarre. The fact that the older teams are not playing games right now in Prime soccer season or the fact that parents with young children in the organization don't step back and figure out why this is.

Comment

They are playing high school right now. Personally I know 3 19s and 3 17s. All very good players who Seacoast wanted on their teams. I don't understand what's so hard to understand about this look at the results of the teams these young men left because they and their parents concluded Seacoast does a terrible job developing Talent. So the kids might as well be enjoying themselves at high school and I'm sure they'll be playing Club in the spring. You guys are very sensitive.

I don't know what is more bizarre. The fact that the older teams are not playing games right now in Prime soccer season or the fact that parents with young children in the organization don't step back and figure out why this is.
                                Actually I think what's most bizarre is those who have a negative experience who need to make sure everyone who hasn't is an idiot.

For the record, that's not isolated to a SUSC thread.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X