CJSA Another Self Inflicted Wound

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trying to register a player, the system says registrations are closed. This family paid over a month ago and forgot to register on cjsa. Who do I contact at CJSA to open the system back up so I can get this poor kid in before game this weekend???

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      trying to register a player, the system says registrations are closed. This family paid over a month ago and forgot to register on cjsa. Who do I contact at CJSA to open the system back up so I can get this poor kid in before game this weekend???
      Family forgot. Coach didn't follow up. Club slept.

Yeah, clearly that's the fault of the CJSA.

Comment

Family forgot. Coach didn't follow up. Club slept.

Yeah, clearly that's the fault of the CJSA.
        is it the families system? the coaches system? the clubs system?

whos system is it?

Comment

is it the families system? the coaches system? the clubs system?

whos system is it?
          "Families" is plural. It is, however, refreshing that you screwed up and used a plural instead of a possessive. So often the illiterati get it the other way around.

Comment

"Families" is plural. It is, however, refreshing that you screwed up and used a plural instead of a possessive. So often the illiterati get it the other way around.
            thanks for the help cjsa

Comment

thanks for the help cjsa
              Me CJSA? Not at all. Just someone who thinks there should be intelligence-based restrictions on who can access the Internet.

Comment

You forgot to mention all of the missing apostrophes.

Comment

You forgot to mention all of the missing apostrophes.
                  Nah. I just chose to focus on that one sign of illiteracy.

Comment

Nah. I just chose to focus on that one sign of illiteracy.
                    Ok, understood.

Comment

Ok, understood.
                      I understand that if you work at CJSA you have reached the bottom and cannot be gainfully employed elsewhere

Comment

CCSL has a juicey target here, take over town soccer.

Comment

Me CJSA? Not at all. Just someone who thinks there should be intelligence-based restrictions on who can access the Internet.
                          So then have people at CJSA who can actually HELP people. Customer service is a pretty basic concept but one that has eluded CJSA for years.

Comment

OP, you can get direct support from the manufacturer. Will probably be more responsive than CJSA

support@bonzidev.com

Comment

New system is fantastic, not only will players have a US ID but it will also assign the players and International FIFA ID. This is a step in the right direction for our National Soccer blueprint. Now all the clubs who say they develop will be exposed. Jerry Jones is the brains behind this company, buy stock now cause this is going to be better than Google!
                              So glad my kid will have a FIFA ID. The master plan is coming together. All these rec kids from CT....Watch Out World!!!!

Comment

CCSL has a juicey target here, take over town soccer.
                                There's an relatively new indoor/outdoor facility in Mass that took over the administration of a moderately sized town travel league up there due to the old organization not being very responsive to advice and not being very customer friendly. Took less than a year for practically every town to leave the old and join the new.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X