Comment

Danbury 1-0 Naugatuck

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Who is Conrad you stupid fuk
        Guy with duracell on shoulder never loses

Comment

Their all-stater graduated last year. Saved their butts many times. Average GK makes it tougher to do well as the pressure ramps up.
          Barlow needed him last night

Comment

Pomperaug beats Conard

Comment

LL is Glastonbury’s Hall will give them a game in the final but that’s it.

Comment

Weston loses to Wethersfield

Comment

Weston loses to Wethersfield
                  Weston completely dominated by Wethersfield would be more accurate. The Weston goalie was actually very good, without him the score is easily 8-0. I wasn’t impressed with Weston last night, not sure if they were tight or what? To be fair, they had their share of opportunities in the first half and could not finish. Random observations... The kids on the Weston bench were obnoxious, surprised their coach allowed it actually. I was standing by some Wethersfield dads and they screamed and joysticked the whole game, also obnoxious.

Comment

Weston completely dominated by Wethersfield would be more accurate. The Weston goalie was actually very good, without him the score is easily 8-0. I wasn’t impressed with Weston last night, not sure if they were tight or what? To be fair, they had their share of opportunities in the first half and could not finish. Random observations... The kids on the Weston bench were obnoxious, surprised their coach allowed it actually. I was standing by some Wethersfield dads and they screamed and joysticked the whole game, also obnoxious.
                    The entire Weston team are obnoxious. Very poor sportsmanship. Their coach encourages the bad attitude because it makes the play with grit

Act like you been there Weston, oh right you haven’t and won’t back

Comment

The entire Weston team are obnoxious. Very poor sportsmanship. Their coach encourages the bad attitude because it makes the play with grit

Act like you been there Weston, oh right you haven’t and won’t back
                      They all had cute bleached hairdos though .... I think we were all surprised that didn't help much on the field though.

Comment

They all had cute bleached hairdos though .... I think we were all surprised that didn't help much on the field though.
                        LOL. Was their center back still talking smack while getting their butts kicked

Comment

LOL. Was their center back still talking smack while getting their butts kicked
                          I don't think so .... he seemed winded having to try to chase down so many opposing players.

Comment

@ half

Glastonbury 1-0 Hall
                            Morgan 0-0 Old Saybrook

Comment

1-0 Old Saybrook in set piece early in 2H

Comment

1-0 Old Saybrook in set piece early in 2H
                                2-0 Old Saybrook on a corner kick

Morgan mom you should have spent more time defending set pieces

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X