Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    I’d love to see one those teams play BU. TS would be a better place after the drubbing.
    That would be funny although I do like the BU coach. But that mother, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Please do some self evaluation. Is this how your kid, mom, friends would want you to see you contribute to society? There is never any reason for derogatory, mean, insidious comments on a soccer board or anywhere.
      Congratulations to all NE teams, players and coaches from BU, BC, CCSU, Williams, Amherst, Brandeis, Middlebury, MIT and Tufts. They have all excelled, as teams, to have made it to this level of soccer and competition. Yes, BU lost but they put up a good fight to get down to PKs. They had an exceptional season so be happy with their achievement and now cheer on your fellow NE teams still in the tournament. There is some great soccer to watch.
      Come on lighten up. That was a good one and you know it. The thought of BU running all over the soccer wannabes at one of those schools almost made me spit out my morning coffee I laughed so suddenly.

Comment

Before we get too big for our britches, someone seems to be forgetting that BU was at one point 1-7-1 before hitting their easy-peasy Patriot League schedule. Who's a wannabe?

Comment

I’d love to see one those teams play BU. TS would be a better place after the drubbing.
          They would never scrimmage a team like Williams .... way too much to lose. And I dont think that game would be as mismatched as you think. BU is not good and Williams is. Sorry, I bet if they played 10 times the games would mostly be pretty close and i am sure Williams would win a few. Athletic money or not, it's comical that you think BU is elite at anything other than hockey.

Comment

Before we get too big for our britches, someone seems to be forgetting that BU was at one point 1-7-1 before hitting their easy-peasy Patriot League schedule. Who's a wannabe?
            Do not lump everyone in this. I know kids on the bu team that have family and friends with kids that played or plays diii. They are quite supportive of all the leagues. Only an idiot would league bash. Hopefully you have a troll. And pls dont sully their accomplishments because of a troll or a nasty pseudo adult.

Comment

Come on lighten up. That was a good one and you know it. The thought of BU running all over the soccer wannabes at one of those schools almost made me spit out my morning coffee I laughed so suddenly.
              Truth be told, all women's college soccer is a wannabe sport. NO ONE cares about women's college soccer besides parents on the sidelines!!! Please go disparage other D1 kids on the D1 thread. These D3 student athletes are stellar.

Comment

Back to the games being played...

How does the NCAA decide where games are played? They have both Williams and Messiah on the road next weekend, despite the fact that they are the highest ranked team in their group. It's not automatic that the highest seed hosts?

Comment

Truth be told, all women's college soccer is a wannabe sport. NO ONE cares about women's college soccer besides parents on the sidelines!!! Please go disparage other D1 kids on the D1 thread. These D3 student athletes are stellar.
                  Agreed and one of my kid plays d1 and another d3. We are all in it for one reason, family and/or friends. They are all student athletes just doing their best to keep it all together. It is not easy to do in any division. These are good kids.

Comment

Back to the games being played...

How does the NCAA decide where games are played? They have both Williams and Messiah on the road next weekend, despite the fact that they are the highest ranked team in their group. It's not automatic that the highest seed hosts?
                    Anyone?

Comment

They would never scrimmage a team like Williams .... way too much to lose. And I dont think that game would be as mismatched as you think. BU is not good and Williams is. Sorry, I bet if they played 10 times the games would mostly be pretty close and i am sure Williams would win a few. Athletic money or not, it's comical that you think BU is elite at anything other than hockey.
                      So Williams would beat Michigan, Michigan State, WVS? How hard was Williams out of conference schedule? Williams is good but when you demean others it doesn't matter it makes you a loser

Comment

Tough 1-0 loss to Amherst for MIT. Hit the woodwork and could not convert on a PK.

Comment

Deluded

Comment

So Williams would beat Michigan, Michigan State, WVS? How hard was Williams out of conference schedule? Williams is good but when you demean others it doesn't matter it makes you a loser
                            Says the person demeaning too. Do you not read what you write?
                            To answer your question, yes.
                            michigan state is not very good. So a win for sure.

Comment

No, and neither can BU apparently. Stop putting BU into a Power 5 category .... they are clearly not, BU dad. We get that you are proud of your kid, but don't put her on a pedestal she does not deserve to be on. BU women's soccer is lower tier D1 inline with upper tier D3. Sorry pops that's just the way it is .... you can still be proud of her without trying to cast aspersions onto other .... btw, Williams and MIT players also get far more valuable diplomas.

Comment

Anyone watch the Duke vs Army b-ball game yesterday. That’s what watching BU vs Williams would be like. A bunch of athletic freaks totally dominating a bunch of future accountants. There’s only maybe one or two on the Williams roster that could even make the tail end of the BU roster.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X