Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do you people always go to parent? I am neither of either. And i am asking. I am not talking about defense at all. Clearly you dont understand back 1/3 as a good gk is part of that success. Seems like someone keeps trying to troll here to cause an issue.

I asked why this would even be a consideration. You have one that has won 6 vs 2. I have no idea who is playing. It seems a kid who has helped team win 6 games over 2 would be given the nod but

Perhaps you are the other keeper's parent. Makes sense. You keep trying to make this relevant. Why not try to throw dirt? People on here jump all over it. Try to make other kid look bad.
    Anyone who wasn't a parent would just let these comments go. Answering them definitely reveals your origins. You can deny all you want, but everyone on here can spot a parent and you are one of the worst. Further this is apparently a trend. Stick to my kid is great and quit with the any weakness shown by her is the fault of the defense and you may stay stealth. There are plenty of reasons that GK records are not equal including the obvious that the oppositions were not equal or as well matched. The patriot league is about participation and academics more so than national championships. If NF gives the similar kids equal time she should be commended.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      Anyone who wasn't a parent would just let these comments go. Answering them definitely reveals your origins. You can deny all you want, but everyone on here can spot a parent and you are one of the worst. Further this is apparently a trend. Stick to my kid is great and quit with the any weakness shown by her is the fault of the defense and you may stay stealth. There are plenty of reasons that GK records are not equal including the obvious that the oppositions were not equal or as well matched. The patriot league is about participation and academics more so than national championships. If NF gives the similar kids equal time she should be commended.
      Let it go. NF knows what she has and knows what she is dealing with, including a freshman nutcake parent. Trust me. She knows it all.

Comment

Correct. No one is saying those two teams or schools are comparable.

What I find surprising are the posters who are all about MA and Boston when it relates to their kids and not about MA and Boston when it doesn't. Hmmm. Same old posters. Same old TS.
        We are in MA board so everting here should be interested in MA soccer. I don’t understand your point. My daughter plays out of state but has friends at every MA school from club. Why wouldn’t you root for the MA teams. I really don’t care about UNC.

Comment

Let it go. NF knows what she has and knows what she is dealing with, including a freshman nutcake parent. Trust me. She knows it all.
          Lol. So true. Not much gets past NF. She knows exactly what is going on with all of her players and their families. Part of her success is pulling together teams that play like a team. A crazy mom needs to watch out if she starts causing trouble. It will trickle right down to her daughter.

Comment

Correct. No one is saying those two teams or schools are comparable.

What I find surprising are the posters who are all about MA and Boston when it relates to their kids and not about MA and Boston when it doesn't. Hmmm. Same old posters. Same old TS.
            Glad you figured it out. No one gives a flying F about teams that their kids aren't a part of.
            Just because a team is in the geography, doesn't mean you have to support them.

Comment

What are you doing? Let it go. No one but you cares. The poster used numbers. The records of all the opponents are available as well. It is you who keeps digging these up. Everyone has moved past it based on the posts. By continuing to not let the comments go. You have been exposed as the parent.

Thy protests too much me thinks.

All the kids got them to this milestone by support or play. Cheer them, all of them, if you can. It is a great Boston moment.

Comment

What are you doing? Let it go. No one but you cares. The poster used numbers. The records of all the opponents are available as well. It is you who keeps digging these up. Everyone has moved past it based on the posts. By continuing to not let the comments go. You have been exposed as the parent.

All the kids got them to this milestone by support or play. Cheer them, all of them, if you can. It is a great Boston moment.
                Agreed, let’s get ready for the game. Sparkling weather out there.

Comment

It's a "great Boston moment" to win the patriot league WSOC championship???? LOL. No one cares except the players, their parents, and the school.

Comment

Good try but there is more than one person posting that you need to stop attacking other players. These posts are negative on you. Your posts are negative on players. But then I do t expect you to be able to make the discrimination, blinded by your hubris and biases as you are.

Comment

It seems like the other parent to me. The fresh keeper parents goes to games even when their kid isnt playing to cheer. The other doesnt.

Comment

Agreed, let’s get ready for the game. Sparkling weather out there.
                        It is beautiful.

Comment

It's a "great Boston moment" to win the patriot league WSOC championship???? LOL. No one cares except the players, their parents, and the school.
                          And alum and followers,

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            Lol. So true. Not much gets past NF. She knows exactly what is going on with all of her players and their families. Part of her success is pulling together teams that play like a team. A crazy mom needs to watch out if she starts causing trouble. It will trickle right down to her daughter.
                            It won't trickle down to her daughter. NF doesn't operate like that. As long as her daughter plays well and maintains her fitness, she will be fine. But NF knows about the crazies and handles them appropriately.

Comment

I think this is worth reposting. There is a game to play.

Comment

It seems like the other parent to me. The fresh keeper parents goes to games even when their kid isnt playing to cheer. The other doesnt.
                                I am a BU parent happy to chime in here. You have no idea what you are talking about. I don’t understand the purpose of half of these messages. Does it just make you feel better to anonymously trash people and their families? We feel very lucky to be a part of the BU family. The team is doing amazing and the girls are great. Been dealing with crazy soccer parents for too long. Get some help. Go BU!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X