The Spam Proves They're Literally Unhinged #WalkAway

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putin gets the last laugh! KGB won the war. Took time, but they won.

KGB is in change now. tRump loves Mother Russia, not America.

Sad. Bigly.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You're the ones wearing the P*ssy hats P*SSY.

Love how you try to turn the phrase originally coined for ALL OF YOU on republicans! LOL

You're pathetic. Now get those fur-lined crocs on and go start a march somewhere. F*cking pussy
      Go slip your dick into some of fur-lined crocs that you perseverate on all of the time, you sick ****

Comment

Better to give OUR AMERICAN FARMERS who keep you shoveling food to feed your fat *ss than to a bunch of SAND N*ggers like Osama Bin Bama did.

F*cking hypocritical piece of sh*t
        And you wonder why Dems think you're ignorant racists?

Comment

Putin gets the last laugh! KGB won the war. Took time, but they won.

KGB is in change now. tRump loves Mother Russia, not America.

Sad. Bigly.
          It has worked out even better than he had expected. He is very pleased.

Comment

It has worked out even better than he had expected. He is very pleased.
            Trump lets Putin govern the United States because he knows that Putin can do a better job than he can.

Comment

Go slip your dick into some of fur-lined crocs that you perseverate on all of the time, you sick ****
              Ahhhh... I love the smell of SHEEP trying to turn sh*t around! hahaha

All 15 of your personalities are f*cking pathetic. How about we meet up so I can knock you out of those crocs f*g??

Comment

All 15 of your personalities are f*cking pathetic. How about we meet up so I can knock you out of those crocs f*g??
                Oooooo.....a keyboard warrior:D

Comment

Trump!
                  #MAGA!

Comment

Trump!
                    #MAGA!
                    Love Russia. The KGB now rule America. That is making America great again. Collusion, YES, so what, we are making America great again...says the KGB.

“I have been sitting here looking in the federal code trying to find collusion as a crime,” Giuliani said on “Fox & Friends.” “Collusion is not a crime.”

“Colluding about Russians ― I’m not sure that’s even a crime,” Giuliani told CNN’s Alisyn Camerota.

“For something to be a crime, there has to be a statute that you claim is being violated,” Sekulow said. “There is not a statute that refers to criminal collusion.”

Rudy Giuliani said Monday that President Donald Trump didn’t collude with the Russians in the 2016 election ― and that it wouldn’t be a crime even if he did.

Giuliani, one of Trump’s attorneys, railed against special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russia interference in the election and whether Trump obstructed justice during two TV interviews Monday.

Comment

^^ fake news

Comment

Speaking of multiple personalities, anyone catch Roeseanne's interview on Hannity? Watching train wrecks can be so much fun.

Comment

Trump lets Putin govern the United States because he knows that Putin can do a better job than he can.
                          I've been to Russia a lot on business. Outside of the main cities it's a bit of a sh*thole country. There's some very big extremes of a tiny fraction having vast wealth, a very small middle class and a group of poor. What Trump does admire is Putin's life long presidency (come on, it's not a democratic country), his absurd wealth (thanks to Russia) and his control over the media and his critics. Trump would love to have that.

Comment

Oooooo.....a keyboard warrior:D
                            Exactly the response I expected. :)

Snowflake.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X