Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think if alumni knew the extent of koolman’s bullying hat they would be reluctant to listen to Tom Flynn and the rest of the HC fundraising team.
    #snowflake

Comment

I think if alumni knew the extent of koolman’s bullying hat they would be reluctant to listen to Tom Flynn and the rest of the HC fundraising team.
      I'm making it a New Year's Resolution to ask some people in and around HC who ought to know something what they think of MK. I'll report back later as this thread will no doubt still be alive.

Until then I think the people promoting these comments are full of s***t.

Comment

My son recently played for Coach Koolman at Holy Cross, and enjoyed his college soccer experience. My son turned down several offers from Big East schools during the recruiting process in order to get a top-notch education at Holy Cross, and to play for Coach Koolman. Coach is tough, but fair with his players. It is disappointing to see so much nonsense posted on this forum. I foolishly believed this forum was for sharing thoughts on the beautiful game, not for personal attacks on folks.

Comment

Can someone change the title of this topic to Marco Koolman retiring in 10 years.

Comment

My son recently played for Coach Koolman at Holy Cross, and enjoyed his college soccer experience. My son turned down several offers from Big East schools during the recruiting process in order to get a top-notch education at Holy Cross, and to play for Coach Koolman. Coach is tough, but fair with his players. It is disappointing to see so much nonsense posted on this forum. I foolishly believed this forum was for sharing thoughts on the beautiful game, not for personal attacks on folks.
            Hi Marco

My son played for you and you bullied him and the other players . As for the other poster checking on koolman with people at HC. Reach out to any of last years captains and you will get your answer.

#thetruth

Comment

Hi Marco

My son played for you and you bullied him and the other players . As for the other poster checking on koolman with people at HC. Reach out to any of last years captains and you will get your answer.

#thetruth
              Players won’t jeopardize getting jobs with alumni by bashing coach especially since they all know the AD never listened to their complaints about koolman listened instead to Tom Flynn and the HC fundraisers. It’s all about the $$$$

Comment

Players won’t jeopardize getting jobs with alumni by bashing coach especially since they all know the AD never listened to their complaints about koolman listened instead to Tom Flynn and the HC fundraisers. It’s all about the $$$$
                #MeowMeowParents

Comment

I'm making it a New Year's Resolution to ask some people in and around HC who ought to know something what they think of MK. I'll report back later as this thread will no doubt still be alive.

Until then I think the people promoting these comments are full of s***t.
                  I posted something on a message board where people could (and in the case of other coaches they don't like, do) post anonymous comments about MK, got exactly ONE reply and it was positive. Don't bother replying to this unless you change the thread topic- it's dead to me.

Comment

Star freshman leaves HC

Why don’t you post why Simon belcher has decided to transfer cilaiming he has no confidence in the coach.

Comment

Why don’t you post why Simon belcher has decided to transfer cilaiming he has no confidence in the coach.
                      It was a asinine decision to join in the first place. All he had to do was ask around. Now he’s wasted a year.

Comment

OMG!!! They let Marco Koolman go!

Comment

OMG!!! They let Marco Koolman go!
                          Fake news lol as long as HC are getting donations from john Luth he is safe

Comment

Fake news lol as long as HC are getting donations from john Luth he is safe
                            The st joes head coach who just moved to UVM would be a great replacement for Marco Koolman. Marco’s worn out his welcome by at least three seasons. Frigin shyster.

Comment

they've lost 3 of their freshman class already with the transfer and 2 kids quitting. Including losing there top goal scorer in Becher.

Comment

they've lost 3 of their freshman class already with the transfer and 2 kids quitting. Including losing there top goal scorer in Becher.
                                Kids are so soft these days.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X