Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ooops....Rohrabacher confirms he offered Trump pardon to Assange for proof Russia didn't hack DNC email
    Just white noise.

See poll results.

Bwahahahaha!

Comment

I wanted to be sure, so:

People also ask

Who won the 2016 elections?

The Republican ticket of businessman Donald Trump and Indiana Governor Mike Pence defeated the Democratic ticket of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and U.S. Senator from Virginia Tim Kaine

I also tried this:

People also ask

When did Trump win the presidency?

On November 8, 2016, Trump and Pence were elected president and vice president of the United States.

I'm sensing a pattern. Let's try one more:

How is the President Elected?

Presidential elections use the Electoral College. To win the election, a candidate must receive a majority of electoral votes. In the event no candidate receives a majority, the House of Representatives chooses the president and the Senate chooses the vice president.

I'm not seeing the confusion??
      No one argues with that but YOU seem unable to
      Accept that he lost the popular vote by MILLIONS, way more that the previous electoral college sweepstakes winner W

So here you go :

Trump won electoral college
      Clinton won popular vote by 3 million

Good now ?

You aren’t acting like a pedant are you?

Comment

Wow, you drifted pretty far from your original point. Even with your acumen of moving the goal posts, this is quite a turn to try to recover. I guess that's good?
        Trigger ,

Aren’t you ready for your oats yet?

#hamsandwichoverfatman2020

Comment

Interesting interview. Maria Bartiromo says her sources tell her the reason McCabe was not indicted is because he is cooperating with the John Durham investigation.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ml?jwsource=cl

Comment

Soccer

I will say this about Trump.

He is the fattest president in my lifetime. Extra pounds is one thing but does the guy have ANY self-respect ? Shows such an intemperate nature.

He should try “Jenny Craig “ maybe?

Comment

Interesting interview. Maria Bartiromo says her sources tell her the reason McCabe was not indicted is because he is cooperating with the John Durham investigation.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ml?jwsource=cl
              Well you need to manufacture something to save face

Clinton
              Comey
              Brennan
              McCabe etc

Walk free

Trump gang In prison Manafort and Cohen to be joined by stone and Flynn soon

LOCK THEM UP

Comment

A federal judge says the conditions in overcrowded CBP migrant holding cells violate the Constitution. Trump crime spree is ongoing

Comment

No one argues with that but YOU seem unable to
                  Accept that he lost the popular vote by MILLIONS, way more that the previous electoral college sweepstakes winner W

So here you go :

Trump won electoral college
                  Clinton won popular vote by 3 million

Good now ?

You aren’t acting like a pedant are you?
                  No? It was clearly stated:

No .....the Electoral College isn’t an election ....after clinton won all three debates she CRUSHED Trump in the election per se , winning the popular vote by over 3 million votes

Trump did manage to eke out a narrow victory in the electoral college so gained the presidency

There. Now we are factually accurate
                  So, I had to be sure I was understanding the process and results correctly. Why are your panties tied in a knot now? A series of statements were made, which were summed up as "factual", which were all incorrect.

I get you may not be used to having your outrageous statements pushed back onto you, but out in the real world you want to bluster, you have to back it up. Otherwise...you know who you sound like, doncha'?

hee hee hee....

Comment

I will say this about Trump.

He is the fattest president in my lifetime. Extra pounds is one thing but does the guy have ANY self-respect ? Shows such an intemperate nature.

He should try “Jenny Craig “ maybe?
                    We are down to fat-shaming now? About the end of the barrel, no?

Comment

Judge Jackson: "Unsurprisingly, I have a lot to say..."

Need ALL the 🍿

Comment

Trigger ,

Aren’t you ready for your oats yet?

#hamsandwichoverfatman2020
                        Just calling out a blowhard. Sorry if that's a problem for you.

(Is this a personal attack? Are you OK? Do I need to check on my daughter if she's been threatened today?)

Comment

Maybe the nation can be saved if he has a massive stroke. He's just a few Big Macs away from one

Comment

Just white noise.

See poll results.

Bwahahahaha!
                            Really, this is your response to: "ooops....Rohrabacher confirms he offered Trump pardon to Assange for proof Russia didn't hack DNC email"

This says it all about you and the other Trumpsters. Trump involved in corruption? Who cares, since the poll results (that are fake news according to Trump and you when convenient) say Trump is doing fine.

If this is true it's pretty big news in a normal world because it's a clear exchange of a pardon for lies politically advantageous to Trump. Yet you couldn't care one bit as long as Trump wins. Pathetic.

Just as pathetic as you failing to offer one good reason fro why Trump should not debate a democrat this year. You have no answer. None.

Comment

President needs self-discipline. It worries me that Trump can’t make better choices . Did any POTUS in memory seem like such a slob?

Besides, Trump fat shames people and insults people so it warms me to see you act like such a ❄️ when trump catches a little of his own medicine

You are such a sensitive man!

Comment

Just as pathetic as you failing to offer one good reason fro why Trump should not debate a democrat this year. You have no answer. None.
                                Not the OP, but I did say he should and will not offer an excuse for him not to.

I forget, where does that make me land on the Trumpster category if I don't agree with him?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X