Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    -You mean the history of the american democrat party that wanted to keep slavery?
    -You mean the when FDR (a democrat) locked up Japanese americans (and other asians) in Detainment Camps just because they were potential spies without due process during WW2?
    -You mean like when obama built 100s of steel cages along the border during his presidency and separated families (something TRUMP was criticized for by liberals?) that were sneaking into our country illegally?

Is this the history you are referring to mr educator? If you are educating children of what you think is the proper morality as you see it.....you should not be around children, i would certainly not have any of my kids anywhere close to you at all.
    ^^^^^^

I only read the first line .....

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Con argued yesterday that YOU weren’t responsible for comments YOU made six years ago, how in this world can you try this play?

For the record ....my family came
    To this country after the Civil war

Dad was a registered Republcan as were his brothers BECAUSE the Dems were the racist party back in the 40’s and all.

After LBJ went great society everyone went D!

So there !

Im not answering coma direct questions of
    Course. I don’t talk to people who thrill to the notion of raping my wife and terrorizing my children while cursing up a storm here and spewing foul words.

Sorry . Not a hater . See how my historical family aligned itself against racists ? We are devout Catholics like Pelosi

Did y’all see the pope
    Called for wealth redistribution ?

Comment

you're fired!
      Of course - commander five deferments and STD’s were my personal Viet Nam is shamed by real men. Maybe he wants a woman in the job thinking he can abuse them better.

Quite a history on that. Have you read how he HUMILIATED Nielsen at meetings?

I’m glad you got bored and started responding to MY posts con. Please don’t tell people I’m dictating topics - I’m not

You just can’t quit me can you? I’m your sun and your moon and if you aren’t trying to vie for my attention , you post inane lyrics to old rock songs because you are list I guess

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

^^^^^^

I only read the first line .....

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
        😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
        😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Con argued yesterday that YOU weren’t responsible for comments YOU made six years ago, how in this world can you try this play?

For the record ....my family came
        To this country after the Civil war

Dad was a registered Republcan as were his brothers BECAUSE the Dems were the racist party back in the 40’s and all.

After LBJ went great society everyone went D!

So there !

Im not answering coma direct questions of
        Course. I don’t talk to people who thrill to the notion of raping my wife and terrorizing my children while cursing up a storm here and spewing foul words.

Sorry . Not a hater . See how my historical family aligned itself against racists ? We are devout Catholics like Pelosi

Did y’all see the pope
        Called for wealth redistribution ?
        An abortion loving "devout" Catholic who is quoting the Pope and wishing death on people.

Likes em young too.

Sounds about right for Pee Pee.

P.S. Please tell me more about your family. I love to have ammo.

Comment

Trump world strikes again

Secretary of Veterans Affairs Robert Wilkie personally sought damaging information about a congressional aide who said she was sexually assaulted in a VA hospital, according to an anonymous complaint to the House committee the woman works for.

The written complaint was obtained by ProPublica. In addition, a former senior official with direct knowledge of the matter said Wilkie discussed damaging information he collected about the aide and suggested using it to discredit her. Another person said he spoke with other officials who were in those discussions, and they corroborated the former senior official’s and the written complaint’s account. The people interviewed spoke on the condition of anonymity, saying they feared retaliation.
          What is it with cons covering got each other’s sexual assaults ?

Comment

Of course - commander five deferments and STD’s were my personal Viet Nam is shamed by real men. Maybe he wants a woman in the job thinking he can abuse them better.

Quite a history on that. Have you read how he HUMILIATED Nielsen at meetings?

I’m glad you got bored and started responding to MY posts con. Please don’t tell people I’m dictating topics - I’m not

You just can’t quit me can you? I’m your sun and your moon and if you aren’t trying to vie for my attention , you post inane lyrics to old rock songs because you are list I guess

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
            Nope not me. Different poster. I just can't believe how much Music Man toyed with you all day. Just checking in for the first time and you went pages and pages arguing with lyrics. Amazing. Simply amazing.

I would equate you to a homeless guy who is yelling at inanimate objects. It is sometimes hard to look away.

Comment

An abortion loving "devout" Catholic who is quoting the Pope and wishing death on people.

Likes em young too.

Sounds about right for Pee Pee.

You just asked for information on my family for the purpose of using it as ammo.

I have to admit, triggered or not I am ASTOUNDED that you would phrase this as such.

Sure, you’ve attacked my religion (Catholic - out of favor with cons based on comments from current Pope right?)

I am hardly the ONLY Catholic whose conscience leads me to leave it to a woman to choose. You aren’t Catholic but you render judgment on me?

I have shown all your HATEFUL posts ....I’ve PROVED you curse, you call names you degrade ...

Be careful what you say and threaten. That’s all I will say

Comment

Con threatening my family again

Speaks for itself.

Comment

Nope not me. Different poster. I just can't believe how much Music Man toyed with you all day. Just checking in for the first time and you went pages and pages arguing with lyrics. Amazing. Simply amazing.

I would equate you to a homeless guy who is yelling at inanimate objects. It is sometimes hard to look away.
                  You do realize that you used same phrases and syntax as earlier when you claim you didn’t post.

If you actually had the stones to be more than words, forensic types would of course ferret all that out in detail.

If I complained to mods (like you do ❄️) they would see it came from same IP but why would I do that ? I win all my battles with you

If the best you can offer is a weak “wasnt me” encourage your con friends to step up
                  And identify themselves

You haven’t trotted our your sock puppets in a bit

Comment

You just asked for information on my family for the purpose of using it as ammo.

I have to admit, triggered or not I am ASTOUNDED that you would phrase this as such.

Sure, you’ve attacked my religion (Catholic - out of favor with cons based on comments from current Pope right?)

I am hardly the ONLY Catholic whose conscience leads me to leave it to a woman to choose. You aren’t Catholic but you render judgment on me?

I have shown all your HATEFUL posts ....I’ve PROVED you curse, you call names you degrade ...

Be careful what you say and threaten. That’s all I will say
                    Nah just pointing out how mixed up you are. Catholicism and the Pope both say Abortion is a huge No No. You say you are devout. But are Pro Abortion.

You then start talking about the Pope and what he has to say about the economy of a sovereign nation.

Pope is wrong on Abortion.

Pope is right on wealth redistribution.

Pretty fluid for a devout Catholic. Is that attacking your religion?

Comment

You do realize that you used same phrases and syntax as earlier when you claim you didn’t post.

If you actually had the stones to be more than words, forensic types would of course ferret all that out in detail.

If I complained to mods (like you do ❄️) they would see it came from same IP but why would I do that ? I win all my battles with you

If the best you can offer is a weak “wasnt me” encourage your con friends to step up
                      And identify themselves

You haven’t trotted our your sock puppets in a bit
                      I don't know who is on here. And neither do you. But Syntax.....

Comment

Speaks for itself.
                        Ammunition....material for use in attacking or defending a position

From the good ol' dictionary. Carry on Pee Pee.

Comment

I don't know who is on here. And neither do you. But Syntax.....
                          But there is a log of IP’s at the host.

You do understand how the internet works right ? Your post really weren’t anonymous if law enforcement ever looks. So do stay behind the line.

I think I will call you to mods attention. This way, if anything EVER happens to my family that I can’t explain they can answer some questions in addition to you.

They are allowing you to continue posting your threats after all. Asking for information about my family the day after we saw your old threatening posts ...you just don’t get it

Comment

Ammunition....material for use in attacking or defending a position

From the good ol' dictionary. Carry on Pee Pee.
                            You asked for information about my FAMILY for the purpose of ATTACKING me and hominem and you are acting like that’s ok?

Please keep talking . You are showing everyone who you are . Lovely

Comment

So I decided to leave a note for the admins after all.

Don’t expect they do anything but the fact that the con is now asking for info about my family after I showed posts yesterday chronicling his eight years of stalking leads me to believe that I should at least leave a marker about this for the admins since I don’t know what the con will wind up doing in the end so admin should consider where that leaves them if they fail
                              To act on good Info and then something happens

Comment

What is it with cons covering got each other’s sexual assaults ?
                                Or the faux Christians that vote for them?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X