Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought last years was pretty bad. I guess it's all your perspective/outlook.
    That person is clearly just jealous that they never got to enjoy what some of these parents are getting to enjoy. That person hates anyone who doesn’t sit quietly with their thumbs up their butts while their kids are moving through all of this. The funny part is they obviously have never met any successful athletes because they clearly can’t stand anyone with an ego. Successful people in general have huge egos which speaks to just how much they fail to understand about this thing we are all involved with. That’s what happens when you spend your life in a closet banging away on an keyboard all day.

Comment

That person is clearly just jealous that they never got to enjoy what some of these parents are getting to enjoy. That person hates anyone who doesn’t sit quietly with their thumbs up their butts while their kids are moving through all of this. The funny part is they obviously have never met any successful athletes because they clearly can’t stand anyone with an ego. Successful people in general have huge egos which speaks to just how much they fail to understand about this thing we are all involved with. That’s what happens when you spend your life in a closet banging away on an keyboard all day.
      Not the op but ego and confidence are different. One is showy and tends to be very much an individual in a team sport and one isnt. I would much rather have the latter anyday.

Comment

says the person typing a sermon on a keyboard, in the very same forum...probably from a closet . Ironic.

Comment

says the person typing a sermon on a keyboard, in the very same forum...probably from a closet . Ironic.
          Ah, bathroom.

Comment

once ACC play started, PT was always going to drop. Not that is matters. we all know the kid being discussed is a good player. She was good playing 60 mins and she is still good playing 10. We dont need constant reminders. If we want a refresher, we will watch a game.

Comment

once ACC play started, PT was always going to drop. Not that is matters. we all know the kid being discussed is a good player. She was good playing 60 mins and she is still good playing 10. We dont need constant reminders. If we want a refresher, we will watch a game.
              Oh come on, of course we need constant reminders. You know 10 mins comes and goes so quickly.

Comment

Well? Nothing to post?

Comment

Well? Nothing to post?
                  No Christmas card for the coach this year, that's for sure... 8 minutes and dropping.

Comment

No Christmas card for the coach this year, that's for sure... 8 minutes and dropping.
                    they are saving her for the playoffs

Comment

they are saving her for the playoffs
                      Along with the older FC Stars forward with 1/4 of of this kids minutes. Real world here, no coach yelling get Suzy the ball...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        Along with the older FC Stars forward with 1/4 of of this kids minutes. Real world here, no coach yelling get Suzy the ball...
                        OMG, this Stars-NEFC thing continues into college? I’m going to check myself in to the psych ward if I am still on this site in a year.

Comment

OMG, this Stars-NEFC thing continues into college? I’m going to check myself in to the psych ward if I am still on this site in a year.
                          Get your bed ready. You are a ts addict.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            Get your bed ready. You are a ts addict.
                            Say it ain’t so. Signing off. This habit is worse than drugs. Thanks for reminding me of what’s possible.

Comment

Say it ain’t so. Signing off. This habit is worse than drugs. Thanks for reminding me of what’s possible.
                              You will be back for your fix; especially with championship play starting.

Comment

You will be back for your fix; especially with championship play starting.
                                http://www.goduke.com/pdf9/5478397.pdf

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X