Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am the guy that told you we were going to hang an L on Ridgefield. I didnt realize they were actually as soft as they are, otherwise I would have predicted more dominance. I dont see Ridgefield doing much in the fciac or the coach tournaments this year
    they will be fine- relax
    we have to play them at least once more maybe twiv
    ce if everyone goes far

Comment

you said staff concerns- now you just hate black students?
      you may just have some issues
      Hate blacks? Nah, actually I was going for the white racist trash from those towns that seem to send the majority of st joes students. However, if that hate blacks barrative works for you, go with it. I specifically stated however that the racist chants and songs from the stands and the sidelines was a result of where the students come from. Never would our ad stand for or protect those involved, but I suspect that decades of hiding from the tough isssues by the Catholic Church has empowered st joes administrators. Never would our students parents stand for that type of behavior from our children. If it did happen, it would be a teachable moment that we would make front and center

Comment

Hate blacks? Nah, actually I was going for the white racist trash from those towns that seem to send the majority of st joes students. However, if that hate blacks barrative works for you, go with it. I specifically stated however that the racist chants and songs from the stands and the sidelines was a result of where the students come from. Never would our ad stand for or protect those involved, but I suspect that decades of hiding from the tough isssues by the Catholic Church has empowered st joes administrators. Never would our students parents stand for that type of behavior from our children. If it did happen, it would be a teachable moment that we would make front and center
        Yep you have issues- seek medical help for you malady-mushrooms get fed less **** than you spew out
        Best of luck in nirvana

Comment

Yep you have issues- seek medical help for you malady-mushrooms get fed less **** than you spew out
          Best of luck in nirvana
          I felt the rains down in aaaaafffffrrrrica

Comment

Time to boycott the group Weezer for its remake of Africa by Toto, which is currently ranked in the top 60 on the Billboard 100.

Comment

Time to boycott the group Weezer for its remake of Africa by Toto, which is currently ranked in the top 60 on the Billboard 100.
              add the NY Red Bulls- they play the song at their games
              what about ACDC Back in Black, is that still ok?

Comment

A song that did not need to be re-made. It's not even re-invented in some creative way.

Anyway, let's not forget the anti-Semites at Fld Prep. It also has a lily white student body.

Comment

A song that did not need to be re-made. It's not even re-invented in some creative way.

Anyway, let's not forget the anti-Semites at Fld Prep. It also has a lily white student body.
                  we already did the "who has the more diverse team" BS and guess what Darien Staples Greenwich wilton new Canaan possibly trumbull are the lily white FCIAC schools
                  after that it gets pretty diverse

personally i hate the song but the kids like it- just like my older kids liked some crappy Journey song

Comment

we already did the "who has the more diverse team" BS and guess what Darien Staples Greenwich wilton new Canaan possibly trumbull are the lily white FCIAC schools
                    after that it gets pretty diverse

personally i hate the song but the kids like it- just like my older kids liked some crappy Journey song
                    Your kids liked journey songs?! What are you 90 years old?!

Comment

Your kids liked journey songs?! What are you 90 years old?!
                      Nope
                      And only 2 years ago

Comment

Nc - stj

Hey, line guy, what's the line on the NC - STJ game?

Comment

Hey, line guy, what's the line on the NC - STJ game?
                          We will beat them by 2, put the house on it

Comment

New Canaan feeling frisky

Comment

St. Joe's players are bullies on the field and the coach is the biggest bully of them all. Saw them play this year and I was disappointed with how unsportsmanlike they were.

Comment

Is that the main house, the ski house or the beach house?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X