Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The club promised two outdoor fields. Don’t have those yet so the project isn’t complete and unfulfilled. If it was only supposed to have one field all along it would be different

The club has be stringing along its members since the purported Southbury location. I heard many times that the club would have its own facility with multiple fields. It still hasn’t fulfilled its promises
    You’re grasping at straws for some reason. They haven’t “lied” at all. The outdoor fields have been a clusterfuk admittedly, however it hasn’t impacted my kid whatsoever. Sounds like you’re not with CFC, so who cares, don’t worry about it.

Comment

You’re grasping at straws for some reason. They haven’t “lied” at all. The outdoor fields have been a clusterfuk admittedly, however it hasn’t impacted my kid whatsoever. Sounds like you’re not with CFC, so who cares, don’t worry about it.
      Yes it’s all about your kid. Yes CFCU family

Never said they lied. Unfulfilled their promises and stringing along their cus

Comment

Ditto! As a former BS family, CFC is much better off in this aspect. BS still has NOTHING...well except our money!
        Heck if no one is missing anything over at CFCU with only one outdoor field, then why even bother to build the 2nd??

Comment

Heck if no one is missing anything over at CFCU with only one outdoor field, then why even bother to build the 2nd??
          It hasn’t had a negative impact yet, they need the second field for the Spring season no doubt.

Comment

It hasn’t had a negative impact yet, they need the second field for the Spring season no doubt.
            Didn’t need it last Spring

Comment

Maybe they can rent a couple of fields from FSA

Comment

Maybe they can rent a couple of fields from FSA
                They tried that for their Columbus Day tournament but that didn’t work out

Comment

Heard they are raising club prices to pay for all overages

Comment

Heard they are raising club prices to pay for all overages
                    Already happened

Comment

Will the second field be done before the first snowfall

Comment

Heard the second field will become a haunted corn maze

Comment

CFC caught red handed in a lie. They blame this and that and here we are with no real answer. The real answer is no money. They are hoping to generate money this winter thru indoor rentals, corn hole, ect but come this spring, they still will be short. Bottom line, they blew their load

Comment

CFC caught red handed in a lie. They blame this and that and here we are with no real answer. The real answer is no money. They are hoping to generate money this winter thru indoor rentals, corn hole, ect but come this spring, they still will be short. Bottom line, they blew their load
                            I’d agree with you except I saw them laying the mats that go under the turf the other day when we were up there for practice. Looks like turf time in a week or so from what I can see.

Comment

Like I blew mine all over your wife... shut your mouth jackoff.

Comment

Like I blew mine all over your wife... shut your mouth jackoff.
                                Stay classy, cfc

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X