Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We’ll see...you’ll have to tell us in November.
    I could be wrong, but that's my gut feeling

Comment

Xavier hand and cheshire play no one.
      Who does Fairfield Prep play?

Comment

Not true...Hand played Xavier twice (1 loss, 1 tie), beat Cheshire once, plays then again, beat Guilford once, plays them again. Hand will be the most battle tested of the top SCC teams come tournament time.

Comment

Not true...Hand played Xavier twice (1 loss, 1 tie), beat Cheshire once, plays then again, beat Guilford once, plays them again. Hand will be the most battle tested of the top SCC teams come tournament time.
          So, a bunch of teams that play No One and beat them all up played each other a few times and tied or lost and that makes them all great teams? How does this work?

Comment

So, a bunch of teams that play No One and beat them all up played each other a few times and tied or lost and that makes them all great teams? How does this work?
            Why don’t you tell us how it works then. Since you think these teams (Xavier, Hans, Cheshire, etc) aren’t very good. How does it work?

Comment

Cheshire still without a loss. Tied hand!

Comment

Cheshire still without a loss. Tied hand!
                My bad, you’re correct. Cheshire tied Hand and Branford. Plays Hand again to close out the regular season. Cheshire will be tested against Guilford and Shelton again along with Hand. I predict Cheshire will not go undefeated.

Comment

My bad, you’re correct. Cheshire tied Hand and Branford. Plays Hand again to close out the regular season. Cheshire will be tested against Guilford and Shelton again along with Hand. I predict Cheshire will not go undefeated.
                  I agree - won't go undefeated, but will definitely be a hard out in tourn.

Comment

Guilford not so good this year. Cheshire has most remaining games at home. Also only 2 goals against all season. Likely going undefeated but more ties. Last game is against hand. Playoffs start 2 days later. Both teams will have locked in their playoff seeds so game will be meaningless.

Comment

Who or what teams would you deem to be worthy of not being classified as "no one"?

Comment

Guilford not so good this year. Cheshire has most remaining games at home. Also only 2 goals against all season. Likely going undefeated but more ties. Last game is against hand. Playoffs start 2 days later. Both teams will have locked in their playoff seeds so game will be meaningless.
                        Guilford lost 1-0 to Cheshire, they’re not a bad team at all. Try telling the kids on Hand and Cheshire that last game is meaningless...

Comment

Boy's Soccer Poll

Xavier - Hand wasn't a bad game at all. Xavier shot themselves in the foot - at the half their starters were out of gas, and little to no substitutions in the second half compounded it. It was Xavier's game to lose and they almost lost it. Hand had the speed and passing the whole match, poor referees hurting both sides, but cost Hand some points so Xavier "won" the match holding on to the tie.

Comment

Xavier - Hand wasn't a bad game at all. Xavier shot themselves in the foot - at the half their starters were out of gas, and little to no substitutions in the second half compounded it. It was Xavier's game to lose and they almost lost it. Hand had the speed and passing the whole match, poor referees hurting both sides, but cost Hand some points so Xavier "won" the match holding on to the tie.
                            Thanks Rip.

Comment

Xavier, Fairfield Prep and Cheshire still all undefeated. It shows that SCC is just a fake conference that keeps teams from playing each other. Only good thing is they have a playoff. we will see which team actually deserves to be ranked at end of season. The rest should not even be in top ten.

Comment

Xavier v. Notre-Dame W. Haven 4-0, but more importantly Sheehan ties Fairfield Prep 0-0.
                                Is the SCC just a mess? How would Fairfield and Xavier fare against heavyweights like S. Windsor and Farmington?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X