Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am hearing the rumor a lot lately that they are finally actually doing 2 turf fields at Country Club at the end of the Fall season. Is this true or not?
    Turf is a done deal, yes. But only one field this fall. Another the year after. Sporting is taking out a loan for this.

Comment

Turf is a done deal, yes. But only one field this fall. Another the year after. Sporting is taking out a loan for this.
      Country club road fields are owned by the town not Sporting. You’re telling me that Sporting is footing the bill for a turf install on a town owned property? No way.

Comment

Country club road fields are owned by the town not Sporting. You’re telling me that Sporting is footing the bill for a turf install on a town owned property? No way.
        The town is doing all of the site work and the concessions.

Comment

Sporting has a 99 year lease. Town owns it, but it's basically Sporting's

Comment

Sporting is a division of Middletown Youth Soccer which runs all of the towns soccer programs from rec up to Sporting.

Comment

Sporting is a division of Middletown Youth Soccer which runs all of the towns soccer programs from rec up to Sporting.
              Understood, but that doesn’t mean that Sporting is paying for the install. There’s no way they would do that or could come close to affording it.

Comment

Understood, but that doesn’t mean that Sporting is paying for the install. There’s no way they would do that or could come close to affording it.
                I think they are paying for the turf and its installation .... site work and concessions (including paving their parking lot i believe) will be expensive items that they do not need to cover.

Comment

I think they are paying for the turf and its installation .... site work and concessions (including paving their parking lot i believe) will be expensive items that they do not need to cover.
                  How did RC finish up?

Comment

The worst ever youth soccer coach.

Comment

How did RC finish up?
                      0 wins / 7 loses
                      33 goals against / 0 goals scored
                      People run if he is your coach. He has no clue on how to develop players. He collects kids with false promises and then verbally abuses the ones he wants to get rid of until they quit.

Comment

0 wins / 7 loses
                        33 goals against / 0 goals scored
                        People run if he is your coach. He has no clue on how to develop players. He collects kids with false promises and then verbally abuses the ones he wants to get rid of until they quit.
                        More verbal abuse from RC in his new home? Someone needs to knock this punk ***** out but because he would cry like a sissy what really needs to be done is to formally complain to management so he doesn't coach there again. And the word really needs to get out that he's a fraud so that he is never hired by a club or school program again.

Comment

More verbal abuse from RC in his new home? Someone needs to knock this punk ***** out but because he would cry like a sissy what really needs to be done is to formally complain to management so he doesn't coach there again. And the word really needs to get out that he's a fraud so that he is never hired by a club or school program again.
                          Not man enough to do it yourself mate? It sounds like you’re the sissy punk to me.

Comment

Not man enough to do it yourself mate? It sounds like you’re the sissy punk to me.
                            Listen mate, pipe down or I’ll go all hooligan on your punk, limey ašš as well!

Comment

Listen mate, pipe down or I’ll go all hooligan on your punk, limey ašš as well!
                              Someone got their knickers in bunch? I've come across plenty of blokes like you. I will let you continue your rant behind your pc. It's the only time you feel big in life mate. Hurry up though, the missus will be up soon and you'll be tending to her direction.

Comment

Someone got their knickers in bunch? I've come across plenty of blokes like you. I will let you continue your rant behind your pc. It's the only time you feel big in life mate. Hurry up though, the missus will be up soon and you'll be tending to her direction.
                                Jolly good response mate!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X