Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Their web site reads a lot different now. Anyone know why? The title is the same but there is no mention of identifying for ECNL in the write up. It only states identification for FPL now? What gives?
    They are on probation and can not have ECNL tryouts or ID camp. ECNL doesn't want girls to get pulled into OC based on their program when they are not sure they will keep it with OC. I applaud ECNL for "making" OC pull it down and not letting them mislead players.

OC, you should be ashame of yourself. This is why all of your current ECNL players are leaving. Your new players will soon find this out.

Comment

Their web site reads a lot different now. Anyone know why? The title is the same but there is no mention of identifying for ECNL in the write up. It only states identification for FPL now? What gives?
      We have been trying to tell you for months that they are on probation, but nobody would listen. Listening now?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        their web site reads a lot different now. Anyone know why? The title is the same but there is no mention of identifying for ecnl in the write up. It only states identification for fpl now? What gives?
        p
        r
        o
        b
        a
        t
        i
        o
        n

Comment

p
          r
          o
          b
          a
          t
          i
          o
          n
          Everybody knows they are on probation, this is probably the work it out or else part.

Comment

Everybody knows they are on probation, this is probably the work it out or else part.
            It's official, can't work it out. Going into the "else" phase.

Comment

ECNL called their bluff. I expect an announcement with a few weeks that OCYS is withdrawing ECNL.

Comment

(Insert cricket noise here.)

Comment

When will OCYS come clean on ECNL and what is going on? There is obviously an issue, but nothing is being shared with those of us in ECNL if it is being retained.

Fear, uncertainty and doubt!

Comment

When will OCYS come clean on ECNL and what is going on? There is obviously an issue, but nothing is being shared with those of us in ECNL if it is being retained.

Fear, uncertainty and doubt!
                    When will ECNL come clean. They are not answering calls nor emails. This has become a personal spat, thanks HM & SK, now take your ball and go back to Va.

Comment

When will OCYS stop hiding and let it's customers know if it will have ECNL again?

Comment

When will ECNL come clean. They are not answering calls nor emails. This has become a personal spat, thanks HM & SK, now take your ball and go back to Va.
                        You really think it was ever anything but personal and that the one to blame is HM? Get a clue.

Comment

Wow... so HM is such an all-powerful and influential figure in national youth soccer that he can have ECNL removed from a club with just a word?...

Now THAT'S the guy I want MY KID playing for! He's got JUICE!

Comment

Really people? You had to start yet another useless thread on this topic? What the other 6-7 threads weren't enough for you? Oh, and I'm not from anywhere near Orlando, and I am so thankful for that...

Comment

Keep up the talk boys, soon enough!

Comment

When will OCYS stop hiding and let it's customers know if it will have ECNL again?
                                No offense but shouldn't ECNL tell us if they are losing it or keeping it? I would think they would be protecting their brand but maybe that's just me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X