X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Semifinals:
    Fire vs Rush : Fire wins 2-1 in extra time.
    GTBFC vs Madrid : Madrid gets a late penalty call, wins 1-0.

Finals:
    Fire vs Madrid : Madrid won the last game 2-1, but I doubt they can beat them again. Fire wins 2-0.
    Fire better not under estimate Kendall or there will be an upset. Also Margate will beat Rush in round of 8.

Comment

Fire better not under estimate Kendall or there will be an upset. Also Margate will beat Rush in round of 8.
      I would be shocked if Kendall beat Fire. They scored a goal off a corner in the first 5 minutes and then don't think Kendall saw the ball for another 50 minutes. A fire team getting #17 back should be fine in that game, but need to play their best the rest of the way to ensure no slip ups. Just don't think Kendall can pull that upset off, Boca or Weston would be more realistic, but then again crazier things have happened even in professional sports.

Comment

I got your point, I was the one, who wrote the bashing post. I am a Brandon (WFF) parent and just think that GTBC is still better than our team. So it was a comment out of respect. Our boys have come a long way since the beginning of last season and we are starting to compete with the top ten in the state. We are very proud of our boys but we are also realistic. It was a good game, very even and I agree totally with your assesment. Just wanted to stop the bashing and show some respect to the other teams. Our coach won't allow the boys to be bashing and remind them on a regular basis, it's your play what earns respect, not your mouth or bashing another team on a forum. We do not look past IRSA, we have to much respect for the other teams.

Good luck to all in state cup.
        Sorry, you are not a Brandon parent. None of us would talk about our team in that way. Though you are correct in that we respect other teams, and look forward to playing whoever is on the field next. :)

Comment

Any significant red cards that will keep players from round of 16?

Comment

Semifinals:

Finals:
            Fire vs Madrid : Madrid won the last game 2-1, but I doubt they can beat them again. Fire wins 2-0.
            Wrong, Nomads will be State Champs! I guarantee it.

Comment

Wrong, Nomads will be State Champs! I guarantee it.
              You better worry about not losing your fist round game because you will be one and done.

Comment

Final 4 underdog

What underdog team has the best chance to make final 4?

Comment

Semifinals:

Finals:

Your predicted U15 State Cup finalist (real madrid) barely beat the top U14 team in the State (Coral Gables) in South Florida League finals. Is the U15 age group really that weak?

Comment

Your predicted U15 State Cup finalist (real madrid) barely beat the top U14 team in the State (Coral Gables) in South Florida League finals. Is the U15 age group really that weak?
                    The U14 age group has been one of the weakest age groups in the past few years. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes. Have Coral Gable's 14s play a team like Fire, Rush, Margate and see how well they fare. Youd consider yourself lucky if it wasnt 3 or 4-0 by halftime.

Comment

For the U15s the talent is still spread out. To many daddy coaches and mommy managers trying to build empires around there little Messi.

Comment

The U14 age group has been one of the weakest age groups in the past few years.

If true, then the U15 is even weaker, since the top U14 team (CG) lost by just one goal to arguably the top U15 team (Real Madrid) in the South Florida League finals.

Comment

If true, then the U15 is even weaker, since the top U14 team (CG) lost by just one goal to arguably the top U15 team (Real Madrid) in the South Florida League finals.
                          Real Madrid is not even close to being the "Top U15 team"

Comment

Real Madrid is not even close to being the "Top U15 team"
                            They are in the top 4, along with Rush, GTBFC, and Team Boca.

Comment

They are in the top 4, along with Rush, GTBFC, and Team Boca.
                              Ouch, no Fire. Sounds like a hater.

Comment

You really have nothing to do, do you? Checking our scores from 3 months ago? Nice, trying to bring our team down? Don't worry, our boys are more than ready for State Cup, see you in the fields.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X