Poor Team Boca

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is really sad is that you are attacking a man who has seen parents like you come and go for years. You think that you have perspective but I promise you this director has seen every type of player and every type of parent over the years. Your type is very sad because you are filled with venom and anger and your are quite certain that you are exactly right. It is excellent for the club that you left and it is only a matter of time before your sour poison affects those who affiliate with you in your new setting. By the way, be a man and step up to the plate and try to help a few players and clubs yourself. We would love to see all you who complain actually lift a finger and assist and make things better.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What is really sad is that you are attacking a man who has seen parents like you come and go for years. You think that you have perspective but I promise you this director has seen every type of player and every type of parent over the years. Your type is very sad because you are filled with venom and anger and your are quite certain that you are exactly right. It is excellent for the club that you left and it is only a matter of time before your sour poison affects those who affiliate with you in your new setting. By the way, be a man and step up to the plate and try to help a few players and clubs yourself. We would love to see all you who complain actually lift a finger and assist and make things better.
      Why are you even bothering commenting on such a stupid post? Let this dumb parent rant and rave and sound like an idiot, its ok. Team Boca is one of the most respected clubs in the country, yes thats right in the country. Team Boca's DOC is also one of the most respected and experienced DOC's in the country, yes thats right in the country. Somebody has a real axe to grind and thats ok because we all know its probably a parent of some kid who got cut or is tired of being on a navy B team when mommy and daddy think she's a superstar. Team Boca's college recruitment is as good or better than any club in the state year in and year out and thats completely due to TB's DOC and the college coaches on staff who all spend an incredible amount of time helping TB players get recruited every year. I know because my oldest daughter was one of them and she is playing college soccer now completely because of TB's help and there isn't ay doubt they will do the same for her sister. So once again all we keep hearing is some real venom and BS from an anonymous little person who just has an axe to grind with TB or the DOC personally. Maybe he set you straight and you couldn't handle it. Whats the matter can't handle the truth. We're sorry that your kid couldn't make it at TB, if you ever even had a kid there. My bet is that you are just another BU parent who is so depressed that you chose BU for your kid this year and now your kid is getting humiliated and paying the price for your bone head decision. Sorry you're an idiot and it affected your kid so badly! Maybe its time for her to try lacrosse?

Comment

Hey fellow TB parents don't waste your time defending TB or the club DOC from the anonymous fools who never ever say where their daughter plays because they know everyone will tear them apart because TB blows their club away. For all you newbies this happens every year right before tryouts when the jealous fools from other clubs sling their biggest bunch of BS they can desperately trying to sway people away from TB and to their hole in the wall club. Only the crap players leave who couldn't play on a top team or have no future anyway so they go crying away and come on here anonymously and bash TB. Boo hoo too. Its been put on here over and over again the facts speak for itself. Here is Team Boca's U18 players below, all recruited to play college soccer. Last year there were posts after posts saying how this team was breaking up, nobody will be recruited, TB was falling apart, DOC was leaving and going to the Strikers, blah blah blah. Every rumor and BS story anyone could think of was put on here bashing Team Boca. But once again every single player on the TB 18's was recruited. Its no accident people, TB is the best there is at getting their players recruited, period. So bash all you want because all it does is give us the ability to post the facts! Team Boca Rocks! TB staff is the best there is! The TB DOC is by far the best DOC at recruitment. Sorry your kid isn't good enough to be at TB but you could always go play at Boca United ECNL, they take everyone!

Team Boca ROCKS! http://www.teamboca.com/?page_id=6147

Watch now, bashers will come out from under every rock but nobody will say where they are from or which club is actually better than TB. Just anonymous bashing! hmmmm, I wonder why?

Comment

Wow Bill, you said the same crap in your meeting last week! Where did that get you? All of those players left your watch! A WHOLE team!! Nice work! I guess you are helping them get into college by chasing them away with your ego.

Comment

Wow Bill, you said the same crap in your meeting last week! Where did that get you? All of those players left your watch! A WHOLE team!! Nice work! I guess you are helping them get into college by chasing them away with your ego.
            you people are too funny yea I guess every post good about TB is by the DOC I guess he lives on here 24/7 15 hrs a day, you are a hoot. Yea and Im sure he gave a meeting last week and said every player who leaves is crap yea ok right we believe you. and oh by the way he should have said that because the team that left (your daughter's I assume) was a rec team and all the players were terrible and every parent in the club knows that. TB always gave you guys the worst coaches every year because they didn't want to waste anyone good on your lame kids who were the weakest TB team in years. Wait, did you really think that TB cared that you left? Oh thats so sweet, you did didn't you? lol thats too funny! I don't know where you all went but probably Boca United ECNL they need some more rec players! lololol

Comment

Hey fellow TB parents don't waste your time defending TB or the club DOC from the anonymous fools who never ever say where their daughter plays because they know everyone will tear them apart because TB blows their club away. For all you newbies this happens every year right before tryouts when the jealous fools from other clubs sling their biggest bunch of BS they can desperately trying to sway people away from TB and to their hole in the wall club. Only the crap players leave who couldn't play on a top team or have no future anyway so they go crying away and come on here anonymously and bash TB. Boo hoo too. Its been put on here over and over again the facts speak for itself. Here is Team Boca's U18 players below, all recruited to play college soccer. Last year there were posts after posts saying how this team was breaking up, nobody will be recruited, TB was falling apart, DOC was leaving and going to the Strikers, blah blah blah. Every rumor and BS story anyone could think of was put on here bashing Team Boca. But once again every single player on the TB 18's was recruited. Its no accident people, TB is the best there is at getting their players recruited, period. So bash all you want because all it does is give us the ability to post the facts! Team Boca Rocks! TB staff is the best there is! The TB DOC is by far the best DOC at recruitment. Sorry your kid isn't good enough to be at TB but you could always go play at Boca United ECNL, they take everyone!

Watch now, bashers will come out from under every rock but nobody will say where they are from or which club is actually better than TB. Just anonymous bashing! hmmmm, I wonder why?
              Well said. We will never see any legitimate posts on here where someone will put down TB and say their club and how its better because their club can't compete on any level with TB. So they'll just bad mouth TB and everyone there and keep looking like fools. TB stats speak for itself. TB 15,16, and 17's all at PDA in front of tons of college coaches this weekend getting recruited. Yes I can see how its bad to be at Team Boca, obviously. Where is your kid this weekend? Eating hot dogs and hamburgers at a holiday picnic somewhere?

Comment

you people are too funny yea I guess every post good about TB is by the DOC I guess he lives on here 24/7 15 hrs a day, you are a hoot. Yea and Im sure he gave a meeting last week and said every player who leaves is crap yea ok right we believe you. and oh by the way he should have said that because the team that left (your daughter's I assume) was a rec team and all the players were terrible and every parent in the club knows that. TB always gave you guys the worst coaches every year because they didn't want to waste anyone good on your lame kids who were the weakest TB team in years. Wait, did you really think that TB cared that you left? Oh thats so sweet, you did didn't you? lol thats too funny! I don't know where you all went but probably Boca United ECNL they need some more rec players! lololol
                "All the players were terrible". "Lame kids who were the weakest TB team in years". "The worst coaches every year". Where were these kids trained? Who's the bad coaches? Didn't think you had any. I don't even know what team you are referring to but I can say with certainty that you ( male/female ) are a disgusting P.O.S! Willing to bet other TB parents would agree.

Comment

wow it sounds like there's an angry mommy or daddy whose kid just left TB who's on the war path probably because BD told them their little Mia isn't good enough to play at Broward College and they wrote to FSU! hahahahahaha, He must have the toughest job there is! All you Boca parents are out of their minds! I love it!

Comment

Wow this is a very impressive list of players! Its great to see some real facts rather than fiction on here. Great job ladies, and good luck in college!

Comment

wow it sounds like there's an angry mommy or daddy whose kid just left TB who's on the war path probably because BD told them their little Mia isn't good enough to play at Broward College and they wrote to FSU! hahahahahaha, He must have the toughest job there is! All you Boca parents are out of their minds! I love it!
                      none of the u14 players who left TB could ever even play at Broward CC, they were the worst team in the history of TB. All SABR kids who paid off the TB Board and made donations to the club so they could play at TB. Sad but true. Now they are all crying to everyone about how bad TB was and how the club director never gave them a good coaches and treated their little superstars so badly. Boo hoo, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. Just leave already and stop whining like little wussy's. Your kids stunk up the fields so go to BU where they will fit in!

Comment

Wow this is a very impressive list of players! Its great to see some real facts rather than fiction on here. Great job ladies, and good luck in college!
                        Wow Bill,

Do you really think that everyone is as stupid as you think? After all, you do call people idiots all of the time especially in those ridiculous meetings. I guess you would believe that people don't realize you post and then answer your post every few minutes or so. Such a putz!

Comment

"All the players were terrible". "Lame kids who were the weakest TB team in years". "The worst coaches every year". Where were these kids trained? Who's the bad coaches? Didn't think you had any. I don't even know what team you are referring to but I can say with certainty that you ( male/female ) are a disgusting P.O.S! Willing to bet other TB parents would agree.
                          The team leaving is the U14G White. 15 of the 20 players so far.

Comment

none of the u14 players who left TB could ever even play at Broward CC, they were the worst team in the history of TB. All SABR kids who paid off the TB Board and made donations to the club so they could play at TB. Sad but true. Now they are all crying to everyone about how bad TB was and how the club director never gave them a good coaches and treated their little superstars so badly. Boo hoo, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. Just leave already and stop whining like little wussy's. Your kids stunk up the fields so go to BU where they will fit in!
                            LOL. So after 6 years at TB from U9 to U14, it was the girls fault for not progressing? There was nothing the TB coaches could do? I thought they were the best in the state? No other team compares to the top notch program at TB. Thankfully, according to you, the coaches are corrupt and accept bribes. I guess the team just got extra lucky this year in moving from a ranking of 168 to 37? They beat several teams in the top 16. The families must have paid off all of those opposing players too?

Comment

Wow Bill,

Do you really think that everyone is as stupid as you think? After all, you do call people idiots all of the time especially in those ridiculous meetings. I guess you would believe that people don't realize you post and then answer your post every few minutes or so. Such a putz!
                              So let me get this straight, every post on here is BD the TB Club Director? What are you a complete moron? I am not BD and believe me I don't need to defend him but you are a real idiot if you think that anyone believes that he calls people idiots all the time. That guy is one of the most dedicated people in club soccer helping kids year after year and you coming on here and trash talking him anonymously just shows everyone what a putz you are! Its obvious you have a personal axe to grind since it looks to me like you're on here nonstop talking your trash. You have some serious issues my friend. What happened did he cut your kid or tell you straight that she can't play in college? I think you need to go get some serious counseling!

Comment

LOL. So after 6 years at TB from U9 to U14, it was the girls fault for not progressing? There was nothing the TB coaches could do? I thought they were the best in the state? No other team compares to the top notch program at TB. Thankfully, according to you, the coaches are corrupt and accept bribes. I guess the team just got extra lucky this year in moving from a ranking of 168 to 37? They beat several teams in the top 16. The families must have paid off all of those opposing players too?
                                This is too funny! OMG is this how TB parents actually think? Did they just actually say their kids u14 team went from 168 to 37 in the rankings? Seriously they didn't just say that did they? This mommy sounds like a u10 parent. Do they really believe that rankings mean anything wow is that what they teach at Team Boca? Hey TB mommy do you not know that rankings mean absolutely nothing? wow you must be one of those blue team parents who thinks your kid is actually good when they're really just a rec player.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X