X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    you guys are all crazy. nefc and stars> everyone else
    She is still incompetent and so is her boss .

Comment

She is still incompetent and so is her boss .
      Her boss yes. She is ,from my experience, a fine young female coach who takes too much blame for being loyal to a club she has been with since its glory days and now must wade through the mess that her boss leaves in his wake. Hopefully she is well compensated for being the fall "guy" in Fred's shell game.

Comment

Her boss yes. She is ,from my experience, a fine young female coach who takes too much blame for being loyal to a club she has been with since its glory days and now must wade through the mess that her boss leaves in his wake. Hopefully she is well compensated for being the fall "guy" in Fred's shell game.
        She is lazy not a coach she is nothing more than a secretary for the club . Can't even do a field schedule without it being screwed up , what she gets paid is too much .

Comment

Why the obsession with a club you long ago declared dead and non-existent? Speaks volumes, as some might say.

Comment

Why the obsession with a club you long ago declared dead and non-existent? Speaks volumes, as some might say.
            kid must have been cut

Comment

kid must have been cut
              Sydney is clueless, but pretends she knows about the kids. Bad, lazy role model.

Comment

What would speak volumes is one person to put forward a positive view of this mess...... Didn't think so.

Comment

What would speak volumes is one person to put forward a positive view of this mess...... Didn't think so.
                  I am thinking 18-24 months of a shelf life for FM and his Scorpions . It's all his fault due to the bad decisions that he has made .SS was another of his bad decisions .

Comment

Why don't you crawl back under your bridge you clown, let's see who this could be? My guess is a sad man named Mr.Matthew's?

Comment

I am thinking 18-24 months of a shelf life for FM and his Scorpions . It's all his fault due to the bad decisions that he has made .SS was another of his bad decisions .
                      Responding to your own post, priceless!

Comment

Why don't you crawl back under your bridge you clown, let's see who this could be? My guess is a sad man named Mr.Matthew's?
                        The guy is an idiot, glad his kid got cut, but I am still not hearing anything positive about this club or its staff.

Comment

The guy is an idiot, glad his kid got cut, but I am still not hearing anything positive about this club or its staff.
                          Too funny, BTNT. You ripped them for years claiming that they were posting stuff that was too positive, and now you're complaining because there is not enough. Since you declared the club dead very long ago why so you still bother posting about them at all? Maybe more than a little worried that they aren't so dead after all?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X